No announcement yet.

brasil nuts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brasil nuts

I have read a few times that eating a handful of nuts before training can help give you some fuel to keep you going. well on friday before I left work I was hungry so I ate about 2 handfull of brasil nuts. As I was walking out the door one of my co-workers told me that they can make you sick. I guess he seen it on some show.

We'll I got home and started to get ready to head out to the gym and I felt completly exhausted. My stomach was hurting and everything. I went anyway cause I was supposed to spar and I had the worst sparring of my life. I was slow and couldnt focus. I think I actually did better my first time ever in the ring. I got dropped with a humbling body shot and everything.

Has anybody heard of this before? or had any experiances like this?

I think it would be a bit unfair to blame the nuts. I can't imagine their effect would be that dramatic.

Comment

Originally posted by n4kapa View Post
      I have read a few times that eating a handful of nuts before training can help give you some fuel to keep you going. well on friday before I left work I was hungry so I ate about 2 handfull of brasil nuts. As I was walking out the door one of my co-workers told me that they can make you sick. I guess he seen it on some show.

We'll I got home and started to get ready to head out to the gym and I felt completly exhausted. My stomach was hurting and everything. I went anyway cause I was supposed to spar and I had the worst sparring of my life. I was slow and couldnt focus. I think I actually did better my first time ever in the ring. I got dropped with a humbling body shot and everything.

Has anybody heard of this before? or had any experiances like this?

http://www.peoplespharmacy.com/archi...razil_nuts.php

Could be that you're allergic?

Comment

I also read this on ****pedia... "Brazil nuts contain small amounts of radium, a radioactive material"

Comment

Working...
        X