Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 03-11-2008, 02:25 PM #1
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
NewbieRJJ has a spectacular aura aboutNewbieRJJ has a spectacular aura aboutNewbieRJJ has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 51,872.41
Send a message via AIM to NewbieRJJ
Default Job and Boxing

If i get the job that i want it requires me to work 5-8 pm mon-fri. those are my usual boxing hours. Should i just stop boxing if i get the job?
NewbieRJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-11-2008, 04:13 PM #2
Interim Champion

mr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 120,070.20
Default /

go for a diffrenrt job if you really want to box, if you dont really want to box then get the job, weigh up the advantges and disadvantages of both options and chosse whats best for you
mr tricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 04:25 PM #3
Interim Champion

Landon S has a spectacular aura aboutLandon S has a spectacular aura aboutLandon S has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 30,122.05

If you want the job and you know youll be happy there take it. You can still do plenty on your own like shadowboxing, conditioning, runs, etc. Its not the same as going to a gym but it'll help keep you sharp. Better yet find a way to do both even if you can only train 1 or 2 hours at the gym
Landon S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:54 AM #4
Contender

iron_boy has a reputation beyond reputeiron_boy has a reputation beyond reputeiron_boy has a reputation beyond reputeiron_boy has a reputation beyond reputeiron_boy has a reputation beyond reputeiron_boy has a reputation beyond reputeiron_boy has a reputation beyond reputeiron_boy has a reputation beyond reputeiron_boy has a reputation beyond reputeiron_boy has a reputation beyond reputeiron_boy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 13,412.80

theres plenty of jobs out there. you can always work but you carnt always box
iron_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:15 AM #5
Interim Champion

Unanimous is a splendid one to beholdUnanimous is a splendid one to beholdUnanimous is a splendid one to beholdUnanimous is a splendid one to beholdUnanimous is a splendid one to beholdUnanimous is a splendid one to beholdUnanimous is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 147,375.16
Total Points: 194,554.80

I take it you're at school which is why the job is 5pm - 8pm. I'm imagining you need the money, so it's pointless telling you not to take the job. Instead, see if there's another gym with different hours or speak to your local gym to find out if they can accommodate you some other way.
Unanimous is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List