No announcement yet.

Randy vs. Chuck.....WTF WAS THAT?!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy vs. Chuck.....WTF WAS THAT?!?!

i was completely blown away! not only on how supurb randy did STANDING UP against the iceman, but also on how ****ty chuck was doing!!
    the whole time we were thinking "no worries, chuck's just waiting for his opening and then he's gonna destroy."
    kept citing the metzger fight because guy was pretty much dominating throughout that fight until the end when chuck started going ape****. i totally thought that was gonna be the same case. never in a million years would i have predicted what happend last night.

BIG congrats to randy couture!!! whomever has thought less of him in the past has NO room to talk **** on him anymore. true ****in all-around mma warrior in my book right along with names like frank shamrock, sakuraba, and bas. that man gains more respect everytime he steps up.

Yep, in my eyes Randy's right up there too.

Comment

I was one of the only ones in Global that picked Couture to win. Couture has incredible heart and never seizes to amaze me how he can reinvent himself and improve even more...one of the greatest of all time, no doubt about it.

Comment

i guess chuck was a big flop

Comment

I wouldnt call chuck a big flop he just got owned

Comment

I do like Randy a lot,great fighter,great person,but I didn't think he could take Chuck.Boy was I wrong.Randy was in great shape and I think it wouldn't have mattered who was standing across from him,he was SOO impressive.I just hope he stays in that kinda shape until he retires (hopefully not soon).

Comment

i expected it to happen, maybe not so severely..i knew randy would dominate though.

Comment

Randy was awsome standing and wrestling. I think Tito Would have been able to takedown Liddell and do the same thing
                But maybe thats why randy was so successful he toke chuck at his own game and it just flustered him so bad you could see it liddlell was like wtf the whole fight. Tito may have been ablt to take him down a couple of times but maybe if he didnt do what randy did standing liddlell would have come through hard to say i gues

Comment

I will never call him an old man again.

Comment

Me niether Tanner.....

Comment

Working...
                    X