Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 03-06-2008, 11:29 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Gio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 128,246.31
Default hook and loop or lace

Im gonna be picking up some Everlast pro training gloves soon and need some opinions.

I have had both before and I like the fit of the lace gloves.

However, I do also like the easy on and off abilities of the hook and loop.

I really have no preference and I would like to hear your opinions and preferences.
Gio is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-07-2008, 01:12 AM #2
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
DMC has a reputation beyond reputeDMC has a reputation beyond reputeDMC has a reputation beyond reputeDMC has a reputation beyond reputeDMC has a reputation beyond reputeDMC has a reputation beyond reputeDMC has a reputation beyond reputeDMC has a reputation beyond reputeDMC has a reputation beyond reputeDMC has a reputation beyond reputeDMC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,967,712.84
Total Points: 1,992,482.06

I have never used lace gloves so I am not sure.
But I do like the loop type they are quick and easy to get on and off.

DMC
DMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:33 AM #3
Up and Comer

skilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud of
Total Points: 20,484.75

laces are better and have better wrist support and they look cooler too! Odds are you will probably have training partners/coaches around to help you tie them up or you can tie them up and just slip them on and off. laces often fit better too
skilgannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 10:40 AM #4
Contender

podxvost is a name known to allpodxvost is a name known to allpodxvost is a name known to allpodxvost is a name known to allpodxvost is a name known to allpodxvost is a name known to all
Total Points: 4,945.78

I just bought me some lace gloves and i like them a lot more then hook and loop i used before. I just slip them on when working on bags/pads and if i spar trainer laces them up for me.
podxvost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 02:59 PM #5
Contender

toolboxdiver has a reputation beyond reputetoolboxdiver has a reputation beyond reputetoolboxdiver has a reputation beyond reputetoolboxdiver has a reputation beyond reputetoolboxdiver has a reputation beyond reputetoolboxdiver has a reputation beyond reputetoolboxdiver has a reputation beyond reputetoolboxdiver has a reputation beyond reputetoolboxdiver has a reputation beyond reputetoolboxdiver has a reputation beyond reputetoolboxdiver has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,234.74
Send a message via Yahoo to toolboxdiver

For Sparring I like lace gloves, for bag work you can't beat the hook and loop for ease of off and on.
toolboxdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:27 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Gio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond reputeGio has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 128,246.31

Thanks for the replies fellas. I think Im going with the Laces.

Does anyone have other suggestions for training gloves?
Gio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 06:09 PM #7
Contender

podxvost is a name known to allpodxvost is a name known to allpodxvost is a name known to allpodxvost is a name known to allpodxvost is a name known to allpodxvost is a name known to all
Total Points: 4,945.78

I just got some IMF tech training gloves from ringside, very nice.
podxvost is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List