Old 03-03-2008, 03:00 PM #1
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
iLLz is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,652.10
Send a message via MSN to iLLz
Default Need a work out plan...

Hey everyone, as some of you might know I broke the thumb on my right hand and was out of boxing...
Now it is healed (woo!)
So...I need a tough work out plan to get myself back to peak fitness/strenght/speed FAST!!! Must admit I munched a lot of Mcdonalds & Kebabs while I was out and washed it down with tonnes of coke...
Someone suggest me a plan including daily roadwork and consider that I go boxing gym 3 times a week

Thanks a lot in advance...
Make it tough mother****ers
iLLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-03-2008, 04:44 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Bendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond reputeBendigo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 363,813.89
Total Points: 438,817.72
thanks for those 2 posts in the 100+ replies thread...they were crucial haha...cheers - D E M Dz A Always got space for my fish, when it comes to you, Bendigo. - 917-30 Super poster. - Hard Dick thanks man... - DA1CATAS A good luck charm!  Feel better man!!! - ABOSWORTH 
Hmmm fish. - Hard Dick fishy fishy. - Hard Dick here i forgot about the fish lol - D E M Dz A Margarita - Joshua Clottey more fishes - Hard Dick 
For wanting to two piece Big Bird....LMAAAOOOOO - Sweet Pea 50 Holyfield's Motivation.  lol - ABOSWORTH For being a good player in the 250k giveaway - Welter_Skelter Top Dawg!! - Welter_Skelter cheers man - Makavelli 
Supa..........Supa.........Supa.........posta!! - ABOSWORTH Thanks for keeping your word, heres a little gift! - Breakbeat here's a banana for ya! - Breakbeat thanks for the donation ... - -Boxzilla- You are on fire today....LMAOOO - Sweet Pea 50 

Here's a cool workout I found at rossboxing.com. It's simple, but it's tough, and all you need is a deck of cards.
Take the deck of cards, shuffle it up really good.
Take the top card off the deck. If it's red, you do an amount of pushups (any variation) equal to that value (all numbers as is; jacks, queens, kings are worth 10; aces are worth 11)
If the card is black, you do an amount of burpees (any variation) equal to that value, applying the same rules outlined above.
Try and get through the deck as fast as possible.

The great part about this workout is that it's never the same twice. Instant variation. Oh, and it's tough. Really tough. I use it supplementary to my normal boxing workout, roadwork, etc.

Hope it helps.
Bendigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 05:13 PM #3
Amateur

iLLz is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,652.10
Send a message via MSN to iLLz

wow that sounds cool must try that definetely!

Respect bro
iLLz is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List