Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 03-03-2008, 12:52 AM #1
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
bobweaver has a reputation beyond reputebobweaver has a reputation beyond reputebobweaver has a reputation beyond reputebobweaver has a reputation beyond reputebobweaver has a reputation beyond reputebobweaver has a reputation beyond reputebobweaver has a reputation beyond reputebobweaver has a reputation beyond reputebobweaver has a reputation beyond reputebobweaver has a reputation beyond reputebobweaver has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 149,688.49
Default this experianced amateur boxer at my gym made a cool blog

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

this guy is a cool guy and good boxer he taught me all about the sport and how to get into fighting shape, he is one of the reasons i stayed in boxing, he is a cool guy his goal is to try and get everyone in shape and to help those who are not gifted athleticly hes a cool guy, check the site out he's going to be updating it daily he told me in the email he just sent me.
bobweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-03-2008, 03:55 AM #2
Contender

Eshays! has a reputation beyond reputeEshays! has a reputation beyond reputeEshays! has a reputation beyond reputeEshays! has a reputation beyond reputeEshays! has a reputation beyond reputeEshays! has a reputation beyond reputeEshays! has a reputation beyond reputeEshays! has a reputation beyond reputeEshays! has a reputation beyond reputeEshays! has a reputation beyond reputeEshays! has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 46,974.87

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobweaver View Post
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

this guy is a cool guy and good boxer he taught me all about the sport and how to get into fighting shape, he is one of the reasons i stayed in boxing, he is a cool guy his goal is to try and get everyone in shape and to help those who are not gifted athleticly hes a cool guy, check the site out he's going to be updating it daily he told me in the email he just sent me.
Yeah lad that sounds like some good stuff with the treadmill, u should get him to join up here
Eshays! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 01:23 PM #3
Contender

giantsbran1227 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 820.67
Total Points: 61,154.06
Send a message via AIM to giantsbran1227 Send a message via MSN to giantsbran1227 Send a message via Yahoo to giantsbran1227

No doubt Ill be checkin it out.
giantsbran1227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 05:02 AM #4
Contender

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
toehead is infamous around these partstoehead is infamous around these partstoehead is infamous around these partstoehead is infamous around these partstoehead is infamous around these partstoehead is infamous around these partstoehead is infamous around these partstoehead is infamous around these partstoehead is infamous around these partstoehead is infamous around these partstoehead is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 29,623.23

Dead Link- Its Been Pulled
toehead is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List