Old 02-27-2008, 07:44 PM #1
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
VBoxer has a spectacular aura aboutVBoxer has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 5,220.44
Total Points: 42,902.26
Arrow Reviews: Boxing Shoes

Lets do this the right way .....

ITEM: Everlast Hi-Top Boxing Shoes (black)

pros: First boxing shoe I bought and very impressed. The shoes fit very snug to my feet. They are light and help me move about the ring very easily.

cons: The top lace up is a little flimsy. Very hard to get on unless you really untie them and loosen them up.

Final thoughts: I would recommend these shoes to anyone looking for a low-mid priced shoe that is light and snug. Great first buy.
VBoxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-27-2008, 08:06 PM #2
Soldier of Fortune

boxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond reputeboxing4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 41,783.85
Total Points: 114,900.03

adidas box hogs

Pros:great durable shoe, lets your feet air nicly and adjust to your feet nice and tight

Cons:the shoes looked like they had been used by me for months after the second week, the sole was very hard to move around in and I had a hard time staying on my toes with them on.
boxing4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 08:49 PM #3
Contender

Domey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond reputeDomey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 17,688.69

The right way =)

I was going to edit my first post whenever someone put up a review. I dont have any to review, therefore I didnt! =)
Domey is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List