No announcement yet.

(technical) Triangle Escape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (technical) Triangle Escape

as soon as you feel him goin for triangle straighten your beck and look you head up.

scoot your ass back and bring your knee in the middle of his legs from here escape your arm so its just your head in-between there legs wrap your amrs around there legs clasp handsstack them hard (if wearing a gi grab there collar with the hand on the side your gonna pass to) lift your head up again shift your hips

then SURPRISE YOUR IN SIDE MOUNT!

If your really strong, you can do the forearm to forearm. Grasp and twist at a downward angle away from the side your arm is choking you.

Its a last resort, but Ive escaped when people said they should have had me.

better off with vulgers.

Comment

you missed out a few steps vulgar......after stacking them up ( say you want to pass to your left hand side) once you get the collar use your right knee to base with and jam it in their lowerback...thus helping to control the stack while you move into the next step....then use your left leg to pin their bicep to the florr whilst moving around to your left this stops them being able to turtle or gain gaurd back.

Comment

Originally posted by Whoremaster B
        If your really strong, you can do the forearm to forearm. Grasp and twist at a downward angle away from the side your arm is choking you.

Its a last resort, but Ive escaped when people said they should have had me.

better off with vulgers.
        This one works well if your fresh, but on Monday I tried it when I was pretty gassed and I could not pull it off.

Comment

With the gi-
          (If right arm is inside the triangle)
          I would posture back striaght, head up, grab his gi with free hand on the sleeve and stand up. Then step on the bicep of the hand that I grabbed (should be his right) adn forcefully pull and sit back, while with my right hand pull his pant leg away from my head.

There are many variations for getting out of the Triangle but the best is to avoid!!!!

Comment

No gi-

Stand up in posture, grap his head with both hands. with a can oppener grip. Now pull, so his legs open up slide back. now pass to the side mount

Comment

Originally posted by Aaronk
              No gi-

Stand up in posture, grap his head with both hands. with a can oppener grip. Now pull, so his legs open up slide back. now pass to the side mount
              Or instead of passing go for a kneebar and kick the guy in the face like Rutten did LOL.

Comment

have not seen it

Comment

No gi there are several ways to do this.
                  1- Posture your head up and if right arm is trapped push with that arm the knee on your left side. As you posture up and push stand and rotate to your right passing your left leg over his/her head and wrapping it around their waist and close your guard.

2-Same as above, but instead of passing the leg fall back wrapping both legs around their waist, carefull here since you are more prone to get cought in a arm bar.

There are more ways to escape, but remember that the best way to escape is to avoid.

Comment

You can wrap both your hands around his legs
                    shoot your feet out and walk around him into side control

Comment

Working...
                    X