Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 02-23-2008, 10:35 AM #1
'Ah Mr Haye'

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Banderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond reputeBanderivets has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,726,500,374,946,879.50
Total Points: 2,726,500,374,976,617.50
Let's start your gift collection - Artur Kyshenko For your excellent scholarship and intellectual contribution to this forum! - poet682006 Since donations are messed up, have a beer on me brother! - PainfromUkraine good thread! - -jose- appreciate that :beerchug: - -jose- 
silly fascist - Ogecca MaMa 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - poet682006 
Default What do Pros do on fight day?

I was always wondering..........do they get extra sleep or regular? What do they eat, what they drink etc etc...
Banderivets is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-23-2008, 03:26 PM #2
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
bobweaver has a reputation beyond reputebobweaver has a reputation beyond reputebobweaver has a reputation beyond reputebobweaver has a reputation beyond reputebobweaver has a reputation beyond reputebobweaver has a reputation beyond reputebobweaver has a reputation beyond reputebobweaver has a reputation beyond reputebobweaver has a reputation beyond reputebobweaver has a reputation beyond reputebobweaver has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 146,077.49

they smoke weed and snort coke, then they have an orgy at around 3:30pm with the ring card girls so they arent distracted by any of them during the fight. They then get drunk at around 6pm then they go on the treadmill and run top speed for 1 hour, and then they eat a 5 course meal, right before the fight, then its fight time.
bobweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 03:45 PM #3
Contender

JF91 is a jewel in the roughJF91 is a jewel in the roughJF91 is a jewel in the roughJF91 is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 39,977.84

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobweaver View Post
they smoke weed and snort coke, then they have an orgy at around 3:30pm with the ring card girls so they arent distracted by any of them during the fight. They then get drunk at around 6pm then they go on the treadmill and run top speed for 1 hour, and then they eat a 5 course meal, right before the fight, then its fight time.
With the occasional Ringside Big-Mac sometimes.
JF91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 04:25 PM #4
Contender

sweet*science will become famous soon enoughsweet*science will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 12,199.12
Send a message via AIM to sweet*science Send a message via Yahoo to sweet*science
Default Awesome

Hahaha heroin is normally my drug of choice,lol. Great one.
sweet*science is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 04:26 PM #5
A penis and I'm happy

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
kayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond reputekayjay has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,226,794,432,019.34
Total Points: 18,226,795,191,678.88
you didn't believe in me, but i made it (100+ thread)...cheers - D E M Dz A My favourite yank. - Jambo Boy When did you come back? - ЯiZO You don't have enough gifts. - squealpiggy great poster - MELLY-MEL... 
happy Holidays - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobweaver View Post
Now that's a perfect ****ing day
kayjay is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List