Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 02-11-2008, 02:55 AM #1
Up and Comer

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
skilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,417.75
Default buying a speed bag?

The gym I go to has the platform but all the speed bags there are too big for me and I like the small ones. I wanna buy a speed bag, specifically this one. anyone used this? I just wanna make sure this is not a cheap version of the speed bag.

http://store.titleboxing.com/titlebo...peed-bags.html

I know how they sell the cheap generic versions of their gloves and wanna make sure this is not the speed bag equivalent to it. I wanna get the Grant speed bag but that is too expensive. Is 6 x 4 way too small?
skilgannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-11-2008, 11:50 AM #2
Contender

judge_jab has a reputation beyond reputejudge_jab has a reputation beyond reputejudge_jab has a reputation beyond reputejudge_jab has a reputation beyond reputejudge_jab has a reputation beyond reputejudge_jab has a reputation beyond reputejudge_jab has a reputation beyond reputejudge_jab has a reputation beyond reputejudge_jab has a reputation beyond reputejudge_jab has a reputation beyond reputejudge_jab has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 151,934.38

you wouldn't be able to handle a 6x4, if your a beginner. 9x6 is average
judge_jab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:34 PM #3
Contender

kenny91 is a jewel in the roughkenny91 is a jewel in the roughkenny91 is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 5,998.94
Total Points: 14,687.07

nonsense i used a 6 x 4 at my local when i first started and i was alright. its down to ur natural ability not boxing experience. like if urnaturally have good hand coordination, speed, power.

i'd say if ur hesistant, go around other gyms and try out smaller speed bags and say if u find a 6 x 4 in a gym and u like it THEN buy it. no point in buyin one if u end up fed up with it cos its just not u.
kenny91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:59 PM #4
Up and Comer

skilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud ofskilgannon has much to be proud of
Total Points: 20,417.75

I am not a beginner and can use the speed bags well. I just cannot recognize a 6 x 4 by eye although I may have used it. I know it is 6" by height but is the 4" measured by when the bag is flat or puffed up?
skilgannon is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List