Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 01-29-2008, 11:30 PM #1
P4P Champion

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
sterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,001,905,128.43
cuz I like you even though you don't like Nate ;) - Massage Queen Enjoy - Scott.Weiland 
Send a message via MSN to sterling Send a message via Yahoo to sterling
Default gel wraps any gd?

I been using everlast gel wraps
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

They feel alot better then hand wraps but yesturday i went 30 rounds in the gym because there was no training on i did 14 x 3minute rounds and 15 x 4 minute rounds then i noticed i had a few cuts on my knuckles.
Now they bloody sting everytime i hit the bag which is dam annoying so has anyone had a problem with gel wraps before? or is it just me? lol
and are they any gd to use in your opinions?
sterling is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-29-2008, 11:55 PM #2
Up and Comer

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
\/oid161 is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 7,671.68

from what i've seen, gel wraps are used more for actual fights, rather that training sessions, i can understand that the threads on the inside would wear away at the skin and cause some damage, i would highly recommend saving them for your sparring matches or fights, and go with some traditional style handwraps
\/oid161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:58 PM #3
P4P Champion

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
sterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,001,905,128.43
cuz I like you even though you don't like Nate ;) - Massage Queen Enjoy - Scott.Weiland 
Send a message via MSN to sterling Send a message via Yahoo to sterling

Quote:
Originally Posted by \/oid161 View Post
from what i've seen, gel wraps are used more for actual fights, rather that training sessions, i can understand that the threads on the inside would wear away at the skin and cause some damage, i would highly recommend saving them for your sparring matches or fights, and go with some traditional style handwraps
what threads? theres no threads inside a gel wrap bro its jus like a glove that protects ur knuckles.
sterling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:12 AM #4
Up and Comer

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
\/oid161 is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 7,671.68

i know, and every material has to be held togetther somehow, do me a favor, and turn your gel wrap inside out and see if it has any threads inside, the kind that hold it together..
\/oid161 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List