No announcement yet.

Your punching power...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your punching power...

How many of you have ever thought (prior to boxing) that you had a lot of punching power but once you got into boxing you came to find out you had below average or average power? Happened to my friend, he was devastated lol.

man i hope i dont have below average, i believe i have somewhere around lets say average or a little more, i hope im not corrected

Comment

lol, i feel sorry for YOU.

Comment

i felt as if i had power and then i thought i didn't and that i was just pushing the bag as the trainer said i was. i perfected my punches and the bag was flying even more when i was snapping my punches. heh.

Comment

I thought I had a hard right hand. Turns out my right hand is ****, my Jab is a bazooka, and my left hook is my money punch.

Comment

21 Knock outs

I've been boxing since i was 7. My father trains me. i was told by jared crum a guy who was trained by Sugar ray seales (the only 1972 Munich games gold medalist) and a heavyweight contender. who too trained me for about 3 months, that i hit harder than a lot of pro fighters. i'm also an amatuer boxer, 42-3-21. i'm a middleweight and i've knocked out 21 guys in the ring. i'm 17 and i was gonna go for the olympic trials but i was told by the boxing commisioner in my area that i'm not goin to be old enough to compete in the olympic games, or something like dat. I seriously plan on being on the 2012 oylmpic boxing team. fa real.

Is anyone else tryin' to make it to the olympics? What age, wt. class, and what is your boxing record?

Comment

I thought i hit harder to but i think i have average power maybe a little bit more but i gues everyone thinks they hit harder til they start going at it properly.

Comment

Balance = Power

Comment

i had a feeling i hit pretty hard but once i learned how to properly throw a punch i started to know i hit hard

Comment

I can barely crack eggs.

Comment

Working...
                    X