Clear All

• high endurance training

ive stopped doing weights and at the moment

mon,wed,fri

250 push ups

200 crunches

150 dips

80 pull ups

what effect can i expect to see with this type of training?..will i be burning up any mass?..i keep this workout seperate from my regular boxing and conditioning workouts..appreciate any advice! thanks

Originally posted by mrh1275 View Post
    ive stopped doing weights and at the moment

mon,wed,fri

250 push ups

200 crunches

150 dips

80 pull ups

what effect can i expect to see with this type of training?..will i be burning up any mass?..i keep this workout seperate from my regular boxing and conditioning workouts..appreciate any advice! thanks
    you do this in one day or spread out over the 3?
    dips and pull ups are very good exercises, any body weight exercise is super and will make you stronger.

It is good to change once a while from weights to body weight only. Do it for a month and see the results.

well done

Comment

Originally posted by DutchDynamite View Post
      you do this in one day or spread out over the 3?
      dips and pull ups are very good exercises, any body weight exercise is super and will make you stronger.

It is good to change once a while from weights to body weight only. Do it for a month and see the results.

well done
      I do a similar workout. I do my bag work first then I do 50 pushups, 50 situps on the bench, 20 pullups, 50 crossover's on bench. repeat 4 times in a row. takes about 20 minutes pretty tough to do, ecspecially after my bag work. But my upper body is pretty big right now from doing this. I do this everyday except for sundays. But keep with it you'll like the results I guarentee it.

Comment

If you want to know about high endurance training read Rocky Marciano's biography.

Comment

I'd add more crunches to your workout about 300-400 and also alternate between wide grip and narrow grip pull ups to optimise results then you'll really feel the benefit.

Comment

Working...
          X