Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 01-09-2008, 02:05 PM #1
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
GMitchell has a reputation beyond reputeGMitchell has a reputation beyond reputeGMitchell has a reputation beyond reputeGMitchell has a reputation beyond reputeGMitchell has a reputation beyond reputeGMitchell has a reputation beyond reputeGMitchell has a reputation beyond reputeGMitchell has a reputation beyond reputeGMitchell has a reputation beyond reputeGMitchell has a reputation beyond reputeGMitchell has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 277,756.58
1000 smart ass posts!! Keep it up my friend!! - ABOSWORTH Shove this up your ass you pathetic f@ggot. I bet the thought turns you on - Syd Barrett 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - _PlaT_NuM_ 
Default Make-do punching bags?

In Chenterby, there are no hovels in which a punching-bag can be purchased. My father Roger Mitchell used to possess a nylon covered punching bag stuffed with head of pig, but alas it was stolen when Frando the Foul raided our village seven years to the day.

I have several sticks and poles which I have taped portraits of those who do not support the queen to, but have any of you other suggestions as to what I could use as a make-do punching-bag?
GMitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-10-2008, 10:28 AM #2
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
GMitchell has a reputation beyond reputeGMitchell has a reputation beyond reputeGMitchell has a reputation beyond reputeGMitchell has a reputation beyond reputeGMitchell has a reputation beyond reputeGMitchell has a reputation beyond reputeGMitchell has a reputation beyond reputeGMitchell has a reputation beyond reputeGMitchell has a reputation beyond reputeGMitchell has a reputation beyond reputeGMitchell has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 277,756.58
1000 smart ass posts!! Keep it up my friend!! - ABOSWORTH Shove this up your ass you pathetic f@ggot. I bet the thought turns you on - Syd Barrett 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - _PlaT_NuM_ 

Can anyone help me with this? I will send a weatheroy package with crumpets and a hamper.
GMitchell is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List