Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 01-08-2008, 01:06 AM #1
Lineal Champion

Quoted: 979 Post(s)
WıLL has a reputation beyond reputeWıLL has a reputation beyond reputeWıLL has a reputation beyond reputeWıLL has a reputation beyond reputeWıLL has a reputation beyond reputeWıLL has a reputation beyond reputeWıLL has a reputation beyond reputeWıLL has a reputation beyond reputeWıLL has a reputation beyond reputeWıLL has a reputation beyond reputeWıLL has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 53,811,912,175,818,672.00
Total Points: 53,811,912,175,880,608.00
Good post, man. - anthonydavid11 
Default Average height ranges in each weight class?

Hey.

Here's a question I've been wanting answered for a while. Now I know you get the odd freaks, 5'9 heavyweights, 6'0 super bantamweights etc, but I'm just wondering what are the average height ranges.. eg. around 5'5 to 5'9 welterweight etc. As far as you guys know what are they.

I ask this too because I've been told by my trainer to pick the weight that I feel strongest at, I have a couple months to experiment with that. Currently I'm at around featherweight and I feel ok but I'm considering bulking up to maybe lightweight or light welterweight. Just wondering about the difference in average heights for the weights.

Thanks.
WıLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-08-2008, 01:14 AM #2
the lizard of ahs

Quoted: 634 Post(s)
phallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 150,128,181,258,586,390,528.00
Total Points: 150,128,181,258,586,488,832.00
Hermano de leche.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Rimjob All-Star Team - DWiens421 have a drink on me bro. - Melly-Mel Big,thick, black cock in the ass - Mizzou To my long lost brother. - Round 1 
No Message - Dick Valentine Here homey. You need some food - mangler Here's a gift hermano.. - !! AI-Holmes!! top notch poster - BostonGuy eat some cake hermano.. - Round 1 
Happy Holidays phallus.. - !! AI-Holmes!! here's a leftover slice, enjoy! Brooklyn Pizza son!!! - -jose- You know what's up. Real recognize real. #respect - Just Now Hit Me No Message - -jose- hnnng, I bet it tastes as sweet as this slush - Santa_ 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - _PlaT_NuM_ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - mangler jr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mangler Jewnior 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Counterpunch View Post
Hey.

Here's a question I've been wanting answered for a while. Now I know you get the odd freaks, 5'9 heavyweights, 6'0 super bantamweights etc, but I'm just wondering what are the average height ranges.. eg. around 5'5 to 5'9 welterweight etc. As far as you guys know what are they.

I ask this too because I've been told by my trainer to pick the weight that I feel strongest at, I have a couple months to experiment with that. Currently I'm at around featherweight and I feel ok but I'm considering bulking up to maybe lightweight or light welterweight. Just wondering about the difference in average heights for the weights.

Thanks.
when i was an amateur i was 165, i'm 5'9" but most of the guys i fought were in the 5'11" - 6" range. look at the fights on tv, u'll see that a tall 135 would be a guy that's 5'9", while the same height is closer to average at 147, 154 the average would be around 5'10" - 5'11". there's a lot of 5'9" 168 lb fighters for some reason. at 175, they start getting taller on the average, more six footers and lots of guys around 6'2" +, hw is about the same with some really tall guys, 6'4"+
phallus is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List