No announcement yet.

Sma V Taylor Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sma V Taylor Off

wbf site says SMA is fighting for their light heavy belt soon so i guess we wont get to see a second debacle between them two.

thanks for the info bro, thats good then taylor and his home town will be going around saying he's a 2 time world champion LMAO

Comment

who is SMA and Taylor?

Comment

sonni michael angelo and shannon taylor

they had that fight for the wbf SMW world title that was a techincal draw cause SMA busted taylor's head open with an accidental head butt

Comment

put taylor in with the winner of dawson/geale so we can watch his head get busted open with a fist

Comment

Originally posted by infestacide View Post
            put taylor in with the winner of dawson/geale so we can watch his head get busted open with a fist
            I'd like to see that. I think Taylor should chase a rematch with Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
              I'd like to see that. I think Taylor should chase a rematch with Mosley.

id definitely pay to see it

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
                sonni michael angelo and shannon taylor

they had that fight for the wbf SMW world title that was a techincal draw cause SMA busted taylor's head open with an accidental head butt
                lmao...why are we talking about them for!?!?!...wasn't that where they declared Taylor winner by DQ for nothing but a total accident.

Comment

yeah but the decision was eventually reversed.. haha we're talking about them because they're world title contenders..

the wbf is a real world title honestly

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
                    yeah but the decision was eventually reversed.. haha we're talking about them because they're world title contenders..

the wbf is a real world title honestly
                    Yeah this is the real deal, none of that WBC ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X