Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Member Lounges > Aussie Forum

Old 10-20-2007, 10:56 PM #1
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
newforce has a reputation beyond reputenewforce has a reputation beyond reputenewforce has a reputation beyond reputenewforce has a reputation beyond reputenewforce has a reputation beyond reputenewforce has a reputation beyond reputenewforce has a reputation beyond reputenewforce has a reputation beyond reputenewforce has a reputation beyond reputenewforce has a reputation beyond reputenewforce has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 43,857.43
Thumbs down Im sick of aussie mismatches...

I've had enough of seeing these aussie fight nights filled with up and coming australian fighters building their records on real weak opposition designed to build australian fighter's records.
It's getting beyond a joke.
I've discussed this issue on other sites, and I'm not sure if others have discussed it here, but it makes me sick.

One guy's rated 1178/1178 - Manfa Luksaikongdin up against one of the australians. I mean for heaven's sake, what does that tell you...
I'm just wondering when Australia is going to get its act together, and do something about this fiasco.

It's like they come here for a beating, and then they go back on the plane so they can feed their families.

Everytime we have a fight night, I look closely to see a first round KO1, the opposition's record, e.g 10 w, 23 L, etc.. etc..
1 guy's record was 0 W, 3 L.., and the sad thing is...

we will continue to see more of the same in the future.....

Last edited by newforce; 10-20-2007 at 10:59 PM.
newforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-20-2007, 11:21 PM #2
We need one organization!

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
moochi has a reputation beyond reputemoochi has a reputation beyond reputemoochi has a reputation beyond reputemoochi has a reputation beyond reputemoochi has a reputation beyond reputemoochi has a reputation beyond reputemoochi has a reputation beyond reputemoochi has a reputation beyond reputemoochi has a reputation beyond reputemoochi has a reputation beyond reputemoochi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,101,378.03

mate i understand your frustration, but there is nothing much we can do ....we are in a geographical hole down here (boxing wise)...

we have a small amount of boxers and there aren't any in the neighbourhood.......hence the reason for there being so many Philo imports on our cards.

i've pretty much said that for every up-and-comer we have, the moment they show great talent, they must leave the country and go to the states........that is where they can get the best training, sparring, and competition.....and most importantly - on a day in day out basis.
moochi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 01:22 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

infestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond reputeinfestacide has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 107,927,772.86
Total Points: 107,973,143.58
mm beer - mgkirkpatrick TEN HD - Salty 

thats right moochi, i think they said the other night we have 150 registered fighters or something like that... makes for pretty slim pickings
infestacide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 04:35 AM #4
Team Australia

KoolWillie has a reputation beyond reputeKoolWillie has a reputation beyond reputeKoolWillie has a reputation beyond reputeKoolWillie has a reputation beyond reputeKoolWillie has a reputation beyond reputeKoolWillie has a reputation beyond reputeKoolWillie has a reputation beyond reputeKoolWillie has a reputation beyond reputeKoolWillie has a reputation beyond reputeKoolWillie has a reputation beyond reputeKoolWillie has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,030.71
Total Points: 150,806.45

alot of imports move too australia for a shot at a better life
KoolWillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 06:05 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

brently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,902,861,563.50
Total Points: 2,903,036,215.30
you need your beers back - mgkirkpatrick Katsidis by UD. - Team Mundine Happy New Year - woftam Enjoy an apple mate - danc1984 In memory of Gatti - the true Superman of boxing - Dan... 

Quote:
Originally Posted by newforce View Post
I've had enough of seeing these aussie fight nights filled with up and coming australian fighters building their records on real weak opposition designed to build australian fighter's records.
It's getting beyond a joke.
I've discussed this issue on other sites, and I'm not sure if others have discussed it here, but it makes me sick.

One guy's rated 1178/1178 - Manfa Luksaikongdin up against one of the australians. I mean for heaven's sake, what does that tell you...
I'm just wondering when Australia is going to get its act together, and do something about this fiasco.

It's like they come here for a beating, and then they go back on the plane so they can feed their families.

Everytime we have a fight night, I look closely to see a first round KO1, the opposition's record, e.g 10 w, 23 L, etc.. etc..
1 guy's record was 0 W, 3 L.., and the sad thing is...

we will continue to see more of the same in the future.....
I agree with this post. I just hope last nights card wasn't shown in the States, it was ****ing joke. Even the officials have no idea, Willy's fight was stopped prematurely.

It's not hard to get on TV as fighter in Australia.
brently1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:07 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

woftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond reputewoftam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 41,825,366.62
Total Points: 41,860,731.66
s for smartass - mgkirkpatrick thanks for the link. you're a legend - mgkirkpatrick in lieu of karma. - Hard Dick Drink up pimp..! - The Scientist YNWA - JulioCesaChavez 
Big Up Urself Boss... - The Gully Gad Happy New Year to you Champ. Hope it's a good one. - brently1979 gift thread - MANGLER 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brently1979 View Post
I agree with this post. I just hope last nights card wasn't shown in the States, it was ****ing joke. Even the officials have no idea, Willy's fight was stopped prematurely.

It's not hard to get on TV as fighter in Australia.
+1

Willy's fight was definately stopped too early. I'm not saying he wouldn't have knocked the guy out anyway but it was stopped too early.
woftam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 08:46 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

brently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,902,861,563.50
Total Points: 2,903,036,215.30
you need your beers back - mgkirkpatrick Katsidis by UD. - Team Mundine Happy New Year - woftam Enjoy an apple mate - danc1984 In memory of Gatti - the true Superman of boxing - Dan... 

Quote:
Originally Posted by woftam View Post
+1

Willy's fight was definately stopped too early. I'm not saying he wouldn't have knocked the guy out anyway but it was stopped too early.
The Ref's don't look like they know what their doing sometimes.
brently1979 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List