|10-15-2007, 07:46 AM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quoted: 2 Post(s)Rep Power: 10
Total Points: 158,201,982,944.23
hi guys, i need help,
i have my first bout comeing up in 3 weeks, and theres some things i need to do a little better before i step into the ring.
1. I need to increase my output of punches: whats the best way to increase my short-tearm energy (exsplosive energy)?
2. I need to increase my "reaction speed": how do i inprove my reactions?
3. I need to improve my inside game: any tips?
i would really apreciate any advice or tips, any weird strange way you might do something that for some reason just works???
thanks for the help! KARMA all round!
|10-15-2007, 08:38 AM||#2|
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: North London, United Kingdom
Quoted: 1 Post(s)Rep Power: 11
Total Points: 253,414.38
Good look bro, keep working hard!
|10-15-2007, 01:32 PM||#5|
Join Date: May 2007
Quoted: 0 Post(s)Rep Power: 26
Total Points: 21,969,676,530,261.31
1. to increase punch output, punch more.
2. to increase reaction speed, spar more.
3. to improve ur inside game, work on inside fighting when ur sparring, more.
explosivness?? do more explosive work
see how simple that is.....
|Share This With Friends|