No announcement yet.

Morales vs. Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morales vs. Diaz

Will anyone be watching this Down Under this weekend? It's a pretty good card by the looks of it, except Chavez Jnr has made his way on there.

im at splendour in the grass this weekend. its gonna be HUUUUUUUUGE

Comment

going for Daiz close UD or SD with all the blood sweat and glory in it.

people will be surpised if it turned out better than Vaz vs Marqz because i dont thing both fighters are going to go at it because each on felt the other power

Comment

couldnt give 2 ****s aqbout morales or diaz to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
          im at splendour in the grass this weekend. its gonna be HUUUUUUUUGE
          There's screening some of the fights live behind the bands, I thought you'd like that.

Comment

My brother is paying for it,so I'll watch it and besides I have a DVR. I can watch Vasquez v Marquez later!

Comment

It wont get many buys in Australia even though it should turn out to be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by woftam View Post
                It wont get many buys in Australia even though it should turn out to be a good fight.
                It's a shame because when you look at the cards on the Mundine & Green PPV's and compare it to this. This is a much better PPV of world class boxing at the same price.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
                  It's a shame because when you look at the cards on the Mundine & Green PPV's and compare it to this. This is a much better PPV of world class boxing at the same price.
                  morales is way past world class, his king of the centrelink line now.

Comment

Originally posted by infestacide View Post
                    morales is way past world class, his king of the centrelink line now.
                    I was referring to the undercard.
                    No doubt you didn't see the fight. Yeah sure he'll be at center link looking for benefits, I guess he'll just have to hide all those millions under his bed. Just keep dreaming about your fantasy card.LOL.

Comment

Working...
                    X