Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene

Old 04-20-2007, 08:12 AM #1
Forest till i die!

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
adietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond reputeadietheforestfa has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,145,948.27
Froch!!! - Welter_Skelter Cheers to Froch. Hope to get a real beer with you in Copenhagen some time. - BattlingNelson 
Default Froch vs Calzaghe . Quotes

Mick Hennessy

" The real sticking point is over options, it doesnt make sense. Iv invested in Carl and built him up.
What they are saying is if my fighter beats your fighter, he becomes your fighter.
If Warren is as confident as he says, then why the need for options?"

Seems to me Warren doesnt want Froch to fight Calzaghe. Iv no problem with Calzaghe as he would no doubt take the fight.

Warren will Rob the fans of this fight because he sees Froch having a lucrative future.
This has to be one of the most unreasonable demands ever. What he is demanding is If Calzaghe wins hes my Fighter, if Froch wins hes My Fighter. What does he want? Another no risk fight?
adietheforestfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-20-2007, 09:28 AM #2
Secularist fo life!

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,686,869,847.63
Total Points: 15,689,072,288.34
I'm going to insert a rather large organ inside you. These grapes are for the hospital afterwards. - OASIS_LAD 2k posts - Fuk Murray - Dan... 

Frank Warren has got little or no credability in my book. The way he constantly looks for the fight with the least risk but most profit needs to stop, I hoped he would have learned from the the farce a few weeks back at the millernium stadium. Heres his chance to regain some credability by putting this fight on which the majority of british punters would love to see. Come on Frank make it happen.
The Monk is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List