Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 03-19-2007, 12:03 PM #1
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
WILSONRN has a reputation beyond reputeWILSONRN has a reputation beyond reputeWILSONRN has a reputation beyond reputeWILSONRN has a reputation beyond reputeWILSONRN has a reputation beyond reputeWILSONRN has a reputation beyond reputeWILSONRN has a reputation beyond reputeWILSONRN has a reputation beyond reputeWILSONRN has a reputation beyond reputeWILSONRN has a reputation beyond reputeWILSONRN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,415.06
Cool Power, Need For Gloves

For A Person Who Is Not Trying To Be A Quote "ring Boxer" But Really Just Wants To Have The Power, Speed To Be Able To Street Fight, Or Be Able To Knock Someone Out In A Bar Fight If Needed, Is Gloves Really Needed For Hitting The Heavy Bag? I'm A Workout Freak, But Used To Only Lift Weights. I Noticed My Punching Is Not Very Strong Because Im To Bulky. So Now I Want To Start Doing More Cardio, Mainly Hitting Speed Bag And Heavy Bag. I Want To Be Able To Punch Really Fast And Really Hard. Do I Need Gloves For This? Any Advice On How To Hit Fast And Hard? Thanks For Any Info.
WILSONRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-19-2007, 12:15 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
skyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond reputeskyler has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,487,410.91
Total Points: 1,507,789.68
Enjoy one of these while watching Kat - Salty 

If your going to go hard out on the bag you should definetly wear gloves, or atleast wear hand wraps or you will end up with alot of hand injurys, and very easily get swollen and bruised knuckles and after awhile your knuckles tend to sink in if you dont wear the protective gear..

The gloves are intended to protect your hand so use them.
skyler is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List