Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 03-18-2007, 07:44 PM #1
Up and Comer

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
six85 has a reputation beyond reputesix85 has a reputation beyond reputesix85 has a reputation beyond reputesix85 has a reputation beyond reputesix85 has a reputation beyond reputesix85 has a reputation beyond reputesix85 has a reputation beyond reputesix85 has a reputation beyond reputesix85 has a reputation beyond reputesix85 has a reputation beyond reputesix85 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 64,273.94
Default Armpit Measurement For Reach

Hey guys,

I know there's been several threads concerning this topic, but I was wondering where exactly in the armpit do you measure? I thought that measuring from the bone tip of your shoulder to the end of the fist would be a more accurate measurement considering when you think of an a whole arm you think of the shoulder as well.
six85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-19-2007, 11:56 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
potatoes has a reputation beyond reputepotatoes has a reputation beyond reputepotatoes has a reputation beyond reputepotatoes has a reputation beyond reputepotatoes has a reputation beyond reputepotatoes has a reputation beyond reputepotatoes has a reputation beyond reputepotatoes has a reputation beyond reputepotatoes has a reputation beyond reputepotatoes has a reputation beyond reputepotatoes has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 160,091.44
Total Points: 208,622.36

This is a topic that will go on forever. Did you watch Klitscho vs.Austin? According to HBO Austin's arms were two inches longer measured from the armpit. As I recall it didn't do him much good. A longer reach or longer arms is only an advantage if you know how to use it.
potatoes is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List