No announcement yet.

Tiny double end bag video!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiny double end bag video!

I need to buy one of these bags. I thought mine was small and i have a size 5.

Heres the video forgot to paste it

Comment

Hmm, I really like the idea behind that bag. I may need to try that.

This is you, of course? Only thing I really noticed is that from the video, it kinda looks like you're throwing arm punches. Nice video, though.

Comment

The double bag's my favourite piece of equipment. If you can learn to nail it on the move, you hit the slipperiest motha.

Comment

Originally posted by EC_Raider_07 View Post
          Hmm, I really like the idea behind that bag. I may need to try that.

This is you, of course? Only thing I really noticed is that from the video, it kinda looks like you're throwing arm punches. Nice video, though.
          Nah thats not me in that video. Thats just a video i found on youtube and thought i should post it since the bag is so small.
          Last edited by PIT_BULL713; 03-12-2007, 08:55 AM.

Comment

What exactly is the point in a double end bag?? what does it do for you?? and how do you use it?? lol

Comment

this guy in the video sucks.

Comment

I wouldn't say he sucks. Most people just have a real tight draw on the double bag and then just go to town on it, tryin' to look pretty, when really the thing is barely moving anyways.

Anyways, people use the double bag in different ways, but the basic premise behind it is that it moves around when you hit it... alot. So it trains accuracy, reactions, and speed of your punches. It's not really the tool to develop power, and if you don't watch your technique, you'll start getting some bad habits in your punching... like me. Also, as they say, it's the only bag that hits back. Especially if you hit it with a hard straight, it'll come back at your head (well at you, at your HEAD if it's at the right level). So you can practice your slipping and whatnot. If you don't use it, I'd recommend starting, it builds up skills that the heavy bag doesn't. I'd say I survive in the ring more due to my double bag skills than my heavy bag skills, but that's probably more due to my style.

Peace,
                Trick

Comment

Working...
                X