Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 03-08-2007, 01:09 AM #1
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
TheFlyingMan is infamous around these partsTheFlyingMan is infamous around these partsTheFlyingMan is infamous around these partsTheFlyingMan is infamous around these partsTheFlyingMan is infamous around these partsTheFlyingMan is infamous around these partsTheFlyingMan is infamous around these partsTheFlyingMan is infamous around these partsTheFlyingMan is infamous around these partsTheFlyingMan is infamous around these partsTheFlyingMan is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 44,641.00
Default Free Boxing Tips: Winning Vs. Not Losing

Hey guys, I'm quitting boxing.. so I'm leaving a few tips here...this stuff won't make you a champion overnight - I'm not a good boxer so I'm not teachings boxing - I'm just writing about a few things that have improved my sparring over the years.

Hope it helps someone!

----

Do you play to win or do you play not to lose? This difference in mental attitudes makes a huge difference in almost everything you do – from your business, to your relationships, to martial arts.

I was watching a martial arts movie and in the middle was an obligatory training session where the hero, with the help of an old teacher, recovers from a severe beating and prepares to exact his revenge on the villains.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
TheFlyingMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<

Share This With Friends

User Tag List