No announcement yet.

Starting training soon...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting training soon...

Well, wrestling season is over so I guess it's time for me to start boxing. There's two gyms around me that I'm considering checking out(one's about 15-20 minutes away, the other is 25-30 minutes...I would prefer to go to the closer one but if the farther one is better I would make the trip. If anyone lives in or has trained in Cincinnati, it's Queen City Boxing Club and Golden Glove Boxing)

Anyways, should I just show up one day and be all like "I want to start boxing"? Or should I call before I go and talk to someone?(I don't really know what I would say, but yeah.

So I guess I'm asking, what's the SOP for starting at a new gym?

go to the further one and jog there lol. also, my advice is to turn up, in my gym there are people fonin and bein told to wait bcuz the gym is "over full" but new people jst come every so often without ringin and are allowed to stay, im not sure if this happens in al gyms but it happens in mine lol. wen u go jst say ur rel interested in boxing and want to get into it and hel show u ur stance and probs let u hit the pads for 10 mins jst so u get the "gist". this is wat happned to me wen i first went. hope that helps!! any more questions jst ask!!

Comment

Working...
    X