Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-11-2007, 02:39 AM #1
-Antonio-

Quoted: 657 Post(s)
-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,440,786.01
Great poster/member! - jazluvr good poster - sugarsmosley 
Default Gina Carano is hot

I just saw her fight on Showtime. It was actually a hell of a fight, but anyways shes hot. Id never heard of her before.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
-Antonio- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 02:43 AM #2
the lizard of ahs

Quoted: 666 Post(s)
phallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 179,417,073,762,919,874,560.00
Total Points: 179,417,073,762,919,972,864.00
Hermano de leche.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Rimjob All-Star Team - DWiens421 have a drink on me bro. - Melly-Mel Big,thick, black cock in the ass - Mizzou To my long lost brother. - Round 1 
No Message - Dick Valentine Here homey. You need some food - mangler Here's a gift hermano.. - !! AI-Holmes!! top notch poster - BostonGuy eat some cake hermano.. - Round 1 
Happy Holidays phallus.. - !! AI-Holmes!! here's a leftover slice, enjoy! Brooklyn Pizza son!!! - -jose- You know what's up. Real recognize real. #respect - Just Now Hit Me No Message - -jose- hnnng, I bet it tastes as sweet as this slush - Santa_ 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - _PlaT_NuM_ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - mangler jr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mangler Jewnior 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingguy1226 View Post
I just saw her fight on Showtime. It was actually a hell of a fight, but anyways shes hot. Id never heard of her before.

wow, that's her???? RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my pug wants to lick her face sooo bad
phallus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 02:55 AM #3
-Antonio-

-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute

She has natural beauty because she was looking great even after the fight.

I would let her beat me up anytime.
Old 02-11-2007, 02:59 AM #4
the lizard of ahs

phallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond repute
Hermano de leche.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Rimjob All-Star Team - DWiens421 have a drink on me bro. - Melly-Mel Big,thick, black cock in the ass - Mizzou To my long lost brother. - Round 1 
No Message - Dick Valentine Here homey. You need some food - mangler Here's a gift hermano.. - !! AI-Holmes!! top notch poster - BostonGuy eat some cake hermano.. - Round 1 
Happy Holidays phallus.. - !! AI-Holmes!! here's a leftover slice, enjoy! Brooklyn Pizza son!!! - -jose- You know what's up. Real recognize real. #respect - Just Now Hit Me No Message - -jose- hnnng, I bet it tastes as sweet as this slush - Santa_ 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - _PlaT_NuM_ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - mangler jr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mangler Jewnior 

Quote:
She has natural beauty because she was looking great even after the fight.

I would let her beat me up anytime.
the more i stare at that picture like the dirty old man that i am the more i see how beautiful she really is... she should be a model, i hope her beautiful face doesn't get busted up by some jealous bull dyke
Old 02-11-2007, 02:59 AM #5
-Antonio-

Old 02-11-2007, 03:05 AM #6
the lizard of ahs

Quote:

i can imagine how good her skin would taste if licked her, i bet she tastes like strawberries
Old 02-11-2007, 03:07 AM #7
-Antonio-

Im in love filth, I really am.

I cant find any more pictures. Id be willing to give points for a pic of her smiling. She had a great smile.
Old 02-11-2007, 03:09 AM #8
I CHOKED LINDA LOVELACE

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BuddyChacon has a reputation beyond reputeBuddyChacon has a reputation beyond reputeBuddyChacon has a reputation beyond reputeBuddyChacon has a reputation beyond reputeBuddyChacon has a reputation beyond reputeBuddyChacon has a reputation beyond reputeBuddyChacon has a reputation beyond reputeBuddyChacon has a reputation beyond reputeBuddyChacon has a reputation beyond reputeBuddyChacon has a reputation beyond reputeBuddyChacon has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 253,841.85
Send a message via Yahoo to BuddyChacon

Hey Dudes you guys see the Anorak twins thread. What is Chacon Smokin tonight. Oh Wow Man a hot *****.
BuddyChacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 03:12 AM #9
the lizard of ahs

Quote:
Im in love filth, I really am.

I cant find any more pictures. Id be willing to give points for a pic of her smiling. She had a great smile.
her mouth and eyes look so beautiful, i know she'd have an amazing smile. if i keep looking at thse pics i'll go crazy she's so beautiful... u should stalk her, chain her up to the stove and make her yours

there really is nothing in the world like a beautiful woman... nothing i can think of is better than beauty like that... if her personality was as good as her looks, she could make a SLAVE out of ANY man or woman
Old 02-11-2007, 03:13 AM #10
User Friendly

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Prostitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond reputeProstitroop has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 345,422,853.58
Total Points: 345,959,299.20
Have a cookie. - ABOSWORTH Bag of Fun Threads R Classic. - Libido Sanchez 

She actually decided to become a fighter when her ex-boyfriend pressured her to go to his Muay Thai gym and watch him show off and do some pad work with her. When her future trainer came up to her, in his Asian accent he said, "Oh baby you fat. You need to lose some weight!" And that's that beginning of her combative sports career. She only trained for a few months before her first professional fight.

And before she lost the weight, she used to weigh in at 175lbs, according to her at a recent interview she had. Now she's at 140lbs, but wants to go down to 130lbs... She's 5'8" by the way.

Here's a video
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Last edited by Prostitroop; 02-11-2007 at 03:17 AM.
Prostitroop is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List