No announcement yet.

Johanneson Dares Burns To Enter Leeds Town Hall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johanneson Dares Burns To Enter Leeds Town Hall

British Super Featherweight Champion Carl Johanneson has declared Leeds Town Hall as his home turf and vows to destroy sharply skilled challenger Ricky Burns when the two meet this Friday, 9 February for a scheduled twelve round championship contest. [details]

just seen on boxrec burns is 5inches taller than johansson i seen burns earl and burns arthur and im a big fan

i think he schools carl j

Comment

Yeah i think that's a disctinct possibility, although Johannsen can fight. But Burns does look like he's a big talent, and I would certainly favour him

Comment

i didn't realise burns had that much of a height adavntage. carl will have to be hugely aggressive and willing to eat multiple jabs if he even wants to land a shot on burns.

Comment

well from what i've heard, this fight didn't quite go as anyone except the most hardcore johanneson fans expected.

Comment

just watched the fight. Great performance from carl, dont think anyone expected him 2 b so dominant, dropped burns 3 times (although he didnt look seriously hurt on any occasion) and hardly lost a round. Credit to burns aswel he didnt half make a fight of it even after the knock downs he was still swingin for the fences but johanneson didnt let him breathe for a second.

Comment

Originally posted by El Temible View Post
              just seen on boxrec burns is 5inches taller than johansson i seen burns earl and burns arthur and im a big fan

i think he schools carl j
              How wrong were you.

Comment

Working...
              X