No announcement yet.

Here's trouble...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's trouble...

Meet Hope. She's 7 weeks and 3 days old @ 7 1/2 lbs.

My beloved Jayda passed away Monday 4 am at 12 years old. It was horrible and the pain has been devastating. Hope is helping through my lose. I got her Tuesday night. She thinks my face is a chew toy.

RIP Jayda...my best friend.

Sorry to hear about Jayda bud. I know that pain. Cute puppy though with beautiful colors. I know replacing Jayda is impossible but at least Hope can fill the void in your heart left by Jayda's passing.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

My beloved Jayda passed away Monday 4 am at 12 years old. It was horrible and the pain has been devastating. Hope is helping through my lose. I got her Tuesday night. She thinks my face is a chew toy.

my prayers... dogs.. better than people.. my nephew had a chihuahua,, who he loved.. she loved him, and ran away to die.... so as not to hurt him.... dogs are like that.. her name was princess..... i miss my Mr. X

Comment

RIP Jayda

Side note....looks like the pup is already trying to kill you.

Comment

Dog tryna do you a favour by destroying your crocs lol

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            Sorry to hear about Jayda bud. I know that pain. Cute puppy though with beautiful colors. I know replacing Jayda is impossible but at least Hope can fill the void in your heart left by Jayda's passing.
            Thx bro...now you and me both grieving so soon after your lose.

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
            Dog tryna do you a favour by destroying your crocs lol
            LOL...those are my at home slippers. They're great for pressing down the folded up paper towels to absorb puppy pees off the carpet.

Comment

She just finished her 4th meal today. Today she ate a full average size chicken thigh and leg (skin and bones removed of course)...a bit of pork...a large egg...some rice and a heaping table spoon of cottage cheese. Not bad for seven weeks and three days old.

Comment

Did you give her that black eye for chewing on your shoes?

Comment

Very sorry for your loss man.
                  She was beautiful, so is this one.

Many years together

Comment

She just finished her 4th meal today. Today she ate a full average size chicken thigh and leg (skin and bones removed of course)...a bit of pork...a large egg...some rice and a heaping table spoon of cottage cheese. Not bad for seven weeks and three days old.
                    She will be a big one you think?

Comment

Working...
                    X