Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let’s be honest this Usyk lad is full of shyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was with a woman recently and her fanny whistled at me sounded like b flat. Aside from that usyk is the real deal. He'd layeth the smackdown on most of the heavies candy arses.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
      If you think about it the guy talks a lot about being the best in the division. Instead of fighting the best in the division he would rather pick up a trinket and call himself a champion. If the lad wants greatness why not just wait until Joshua is done with his mandatory then fight him. It’s a bit Counterintuitive that Usyk lays out a plan but doesn’t want to follow it.
      Usyk wants to the same thing at HW as he did at CW - fight all the top men and win all the championship belts. He has the right to fight for the WBO title immediately and that's what he intends to do. After that, assuming he wins and AJ beats Pulev, Usyk will be looking to unify with AJ and after that, target the winner of Fury/Wilder.

That's what he says he plans to do, and given his record at CW, I believe him. This guy doesn't play around.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
        Masses bring security to only imbeciles and fools.
        Agreed they are called Wilder fans on here but how does the thread make sense you failed to give one reason maybe because you are a part of those masses you mentioned ? Ha
        Last edited by REDEEMER; 01-14-2020, 05:34 PM.

Comment

If you think about it the guy talks a lot about being the best in the division. Instead of fighting the best in the division he would rather pick up a trinket and call himself a champion. If the lad wants greatness why not just wait until Joshua is done with his mandatory then fight him. It’s a bit Counterintuitive that Usyk lays out a plan but doesn’t want to follow it.
          - -Was U the inserted rectal tape measure?

Comment

I have been stating it on here for a very long time? Usyk is completely overrated 'The most overrated fighter in boxing at this time'.

He is a fundamentally sound/solid fighter 'That is all' There is not one attribute which he has that YOU can describe as great.

Both David Haye & Evander Holyfield where better cruiser-weights and heavyweights than Usyk.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
              - -Was U the inserted rectal tape measure?
              Your comment only makes sense in your demented cuck mind lad

Try forming sentences in accordance with English grammar next time

Comment

I mean, you could easily turn this around and say AJ is fighting for a trinket (IBF belt in a boring ass fight vs Pulev) than fighting the "best" and just go for Usyk. I dont agree with that argument, but its the same logic.

Honestly, dont see an issue with it since they will "unify" after they are both done with their fights. Since its a "unification" it'll sell more and we all still get to see the fight. No complaints here. AJ probably beats Usyk while Wilder/Fury are busy with each other twice and then hopefully we get the big fight
                Last edited by Bmore18; 01-14-2020, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  Agreed they are called Wilder fans on here but how does the thread make sense you failed to give one reason maybe because you are a part of those masses you mentioned ? Ha
                  I didn't suggest the number of people who agree with me alludes to any manner of correctness any time we've ever discussed Wilder, you did as soon as the roles presented itself though. Curious, that, innit? You insecure *****.

To the latter, I said I agree with OP's sentiments. A fight with Joshua as the wbo mando for all Josh's belts is worth more than a fight for the vacant WBO.

You you can give me nonsense about how later that'll make Usyk's position more powerful. I don't give a ****. All that means to me is he has more talking points to his argument for unification which means that conversation will last longer if it ever gets finished at all, and, later, is a pain in the ass. Just wait on Josh and get that Josh fight as soon as possible.

There is no need to bull**** about picking up a belt against a guy who isn't even a good name for either of the real champions.

Comment

1) Joshua gets stripped
                    2) Usyk fights for the vacant belt
                    3) Usyk has a belt and is now in a much better position to get big fights
                    4) Usyk fights Joshua
                    5) $$$$

why should he wait from his perspective? He still is on the path to fight against the big boys.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                      1) Joshua gets stripped
                      2) Usyk fights for the vacant belt
                      3) Usyk has a belt and is now in a much better position to get big fights
                      4) Usyk fights Joshua
                      5) $$$$

why should he wait from his perspective? He still is on the path to fight against the big boys.

The difference is he could fight AJ for all his belts now as in 2020 and prove greatness or win a vacant strap and delay the fight by several years

Comment

Working...
                      X