Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's holding you back from buying an electric car?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    What's worse, burning from Tinder or burning alive?
    Hey I'm good on Tinder. Rather not burn alive

Comment

my buddy has a few tesla.. so fast.. but i want to leave the world full of polution and let you young punks fix it..

i want you guys to develop a fly wheel in pair so that you can impress us old guys..

i like old school hot rods and when maricones were driving cheap gay gizay cheap knock off cheap benz.. i was saving money to get ar real car..

my uncle left me a gto.. a chevelle and a cuda.. all original garaged.. and never saw rain..

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Cause they're gay.

this ^^

Comment

There’s a charging station across the street from me. Like walking distance is “3 minutes”, by car it’s 1 minute on my gps.

I wouldn’t buy a Tesla because I already have a Honda Civic which I bought with 32k miles on it so i’m good for years to come. It’s 31/42 mpg so it’s fine.

My next car will for sure be a Tesla though. But that’s years from now.

Comment

I love the idea but they charge so much and repairs are very expensive. If they really cared about the environment you would think they would make affordable to most drivers.

Comment

i proposed in college that roads needed to have wires underneath them and they were able to convert friction into electricy and then power our trans ams into poon... poon..

i grew up with math physics and slinky... i saw heat waves and waves of heat rise up from roads and wondered how i could we convert that into linear motion....

converting friction into useable energy is a complex problem

i see a lot of guys who only think what they are told and do not challenge everything
              lord kelvin got a prize and was ecliped by guys yang and others..

back to my knees where i pray to GOD...

Comment

I plan on adding an EV in the garage, for the family. I wouldnt mind having one when it gets better but not for me. I like NA motors.

I will settle for a Hybrid but not EV.
                After weeks of contemplating, Im getting the new NSX. The hybrid part bugged me but i gotta change with the times too.

Comment

Cost
                  Charging convenience on the road - availability and time both

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    I love the idea but they charge so much and repairs are very expensive. If they really cared about the environment you would think they would make affordable to most drivers.

It would be nice if they were cheaper, but they do offer 4 year or 50K warranty, shouldn't that be covered under warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      i proposed in college that roads needed to have wires underneath them and they were able to convert friction into electricy
                      Isn't all of that friction used in propelling the car forward?

Comment

Working...
                      X