Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Boxes Past Andy Ruiz To Reclaim World Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light werk for the kid, lol the excuses are hilarious.

Comment

• Ha,Ha,Ha, Anthony Joshua beat the Fat Slob Andy Ruiz. Andy Ruiz has a Big Addiction, Ruiz is addicted to Food and obviously Junk Food (most likely Beer, Potato Chips, Donuts, Soda Pop, Candy Bars. If Andy Ruiz doesn’t change his eating habits he will just be a Tough Fat Mexican Boxer but definitely not an Elite Champion. I already knew that Anthony Joshua would win in a Boring Decision Win. Let’s see if Bum Squad Wilder has the Guts to fight Anthony Joshua now. I highly doubt it !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        So why he didn`t fight him for a big payday? Is he dumb or just coward?
        He wanna fight Whyte's daddy for all the belts...Bomber is telling Whyte to go back in the house and send his daddy out to fight before he gets badly hurt! AJ jr should be thankful that Bomber don’t wanna baptize him...Bomber wants his daddy!

Comment

• There really are people on here who think AJ won't fight Wilder
          He will and he'll do it as soon as he possibly can.
          He's always stepped up and I don't see that changing any time soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by jondacon View Post
            Yea I watched the entire card bud..

But You've clearly never seen Ali fight.. or you're not knowledge enough of the intricacies of boxing to be able to digest and differentiate what you're seeing..

"Oh he's jabbing and retreating, HE LOOKS LIKE ALI!"... lmao
            What Joshua did wasnt any diffrent than what Ali did(jab jab jab right hand clinch jab jab...).
            All you have to do is watch an Ali fight,here in his prime against Sonny Liston:
            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W4IKMX-5JLk
            In round one,Ali threw more than 20 jabs with a few power punches here and there (no more than 10) and was moving all round long.
            Talking **** about one and praising the other is just hypocrisy.

Comment

• Might have to stop with the giant glass jawed robot narrative.

AJ showed the best movement and looked less like a robot than the wind up toy Ruiz looked like.

Andy still got the best chin but Joshua didn't flinch taking the shots either.

The Hughie Fury style he implemented today paid dividends.

Well played once again Champ!

Comment

• I do not rate AJ at all. He is stiff as a board with his straight up Euro technique.

I see he was off the juice in this fight- it suits him better.

Wilder would decimate AJ.

Comment

• Thought it was a good performance from Joshua, better footwork and jab than I imagined he’d produce. He was disciplined and stuck to a strategy which was good. He probably the best 3 or 4 power punches of the fight too, particularly the right that opened the cut up.

Every time he allowed Ruiz to get in close though he looked vulnerable, I don’t think Joshua will be rushing into a trilogy fight. For whatever reason Ruiz can hurt AJ, and AJ does not seem to be able to make a dent in Ruiz, so box and move was the only sensible strategy.

I think Wilder and Fury still best Joshua, and a fit Whyte causes him problems. But the likely next fights are Pulev mando (Cardiff) potentially the Usyk v Chisora / Parker winner, and then a trip to China for Zhang. I don’t see Fury or Wilder fights happening for Joshua until at least 2022 if at all.

Comment

• All credit to Joshua for coming in shape and doing what he needed to do to win. He boxed. Ruiz is a disgrace and a one hit wonder.

Comment

• Originally posted by trippers1 View Post
                      Nah the statement would have been ko'ing him this is heavyweight boxing fought scared againat a guy who has clearly not even tried to do a single bit of cardio.
                      Let’s be real no dafty on here would ever give him credit

Used his advantages the second fight and cruised to a win

Ruiz look flat as hell ... boxed like a loser from the start

Comment

Working...
                      X