Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Probably 'Very Difficult' To Return To Middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
    I don't bet for him to lose at all. I just want him to unify a division rather than continuously look for the oldest and or weakest available champion in another division.
    How in the F*** was GGG & Jacobs weakest champions you dumb F***!? Canelo went for the Main man of each division (Lara, & Floyd 154, and GGG & Jacobs at 160) you have your hate/head so far up your åss that you don't see how ridiculous your statements sound.

Now, who the F*** did Charlo and Andrade have fought at either weight 154-160? and where is your hypocrite/false uproar for ducking?

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
      No you piece of shït the thing is they have to EARN it!They have done shït to entice Canelo, let alone the masses.
      They are two division champions. Should they fight the best available guys in the meantime? Sure. But don't tell me they haven't done enough to get on the radar. If there are as untested as you claim then its all the more reason for Canelo to fight them.

After all, people demand Lomachenko fight unproven guys like Devon Haney and Teo Lopez. Why shouldn't Canelo be expected to fight guys who won belts in two weight classes where Canelo was once champion.

Do I want Canelo to fight them? hell yeah!? but I certainly want them cowards to take a F**ing risk and fight someone with a pulse. That's all.
      That's all I want for Canelo to do as well. He doesn't really take much in the way of risks since the fight with Lara. Since then all but one of his following fights were against older guys who were past their best (Kovalev, GGG, Cotto) or where never anything special in the first place (Khan, Kirkland, Liam Smith, Rocky Felding, JCCjr).

Comment

How in the F*** was GGG & Jacobs weakest champions you dumb F***!? Canelo went for the Main man of each division (Lara, & Floyd 154, and GGG & Jacobs at 160) you have your hate/head so far up your åss that you don't see how ridiculous your statements sound.

Now, who the F*** did Charlo and Andrade have fought at either weight 154-160? and where is your hypocrite/false uproar for ducking?
        So you're saying its ok for Canelo to duck guys who were champions in 2 different weight classes.

Comment

Charlo beat a 1 legged gimp while Andrade had to fight in Germany because his promoters were soo poor they didn’t even try to do a legit bid.

You know ANY promotor can submit bids??? Only two did. Andrade for practically the bare min and Culkeys for like $420k....

Canelo don’t seem to have that problem. The problem he has is these guys want 10-20 million to fight him +++ future fights.

Jacobs is owed another 2 fights for $23 million and Now Kov has two fights for at least $15 million...

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
            There is no hypocrisy here.

Charlo is ducking Andrade, Jacobs, and Derevyanchenko.

GGG is ducked Charlo and is currently ducking Andrade.

Saunders ducked Andrade.

Andrade isn't ducking anyone currently, but the first thing he did when he moved up was to duck Derevyanchenko, and ducked Charlo 160's brother two times and Lara three times before.

Canelo has shamelessly ducked Charlo at Middleweight and ducked him at junior Middleweight too, same thing he did with Andrade.

See, no hypocrisy, everyone is guilty, except for Jacobs and Derevyanchenko. Those guys will fight anyone.
            Andrade been on record twice calling out GGG against Vanes and Rolls when GGG was acting like no one wanted to fight. Same goes for Sergiy he was just coming off a fight and was was down with just a few weeks to be ready.

Honestly I’ve been on record saying Canelo should of fought Andrade for all the belts! Oscar and DAZN fuked that ALL up!

Canelo is still pissed at Oscar for that BS. Some reason DAZN didn’t want CanDrade??? Even Fat Dan posted it was a done deal pretty much??? If Yarde would of won it would have been Andrade.

Comment

So you're saying its ok for Canelo to duck guys who were champions in 2 different weight classes.
              I don't agree with anyone ducking, the main point that you're missing/ignoring conveniently is that if a Boxer does something to entice Canelo he will fight them no problem.....Lara is an example of that he beat most everyone at 154, and called out Andrade and he ducked him at least 3 times, Lara is in Record YouTube saying he would have no problem fighting the Charlos all he has to do is find a new trainer. Again Charlos bros ignored the called..... People noticed this and pressure Canelo to face Lara.

If Charlo or Andrade-BJS did something to get the masses on their side, I have no doubt people in general Haters, casuals and knowledgeable would force it on Canelo. I would be among the first ones to call for those fights but as of now...... In MOPO I personally see it as is not fair that Canelo faced GGG twice, Jacobs and Kovalev while Andrade faced Kutundokua, Akavov & that polish dude, Charlo Centeno, one-legged Heyland lost to 1 1/2 and week prepared Korovov, (while ducking VADA) and now a 154 Hogan, so IMO HELL NO! they do not deserve any payday when the only one taking risks is Canelo The ca$h cow Alvarez.

Comment

I don't agree with anyone ducking, the main point that you're missing/ignoring conveniently is that if a Boxer does something to entice Canelo he will fight them no problem.....Lara is an example of that he beat most everyone at 154, and called out Andrade and he ducked him at least 3 times, Lara is in Record YouTube saying he would have no problem fighting the Charlos all he has to do is find a new trainer. Again Charlos bros ignored the called..... People noticed this and pressure Canelo to face Lara.
                The main point that you're missing/ignoring conveniently is that it shouldn't be up to the public to guilt trip Canelo into fighting people who he would otherwise avoid. He shouldn't avoid people whatsoever.

Its not about being fair. Its about the best fighting the best. That doesn't just go for Canelo of course but when you're the A-side you always get to pick your opponents. When you're not you almost never do.

Comment

The main point that you're missing/ignoring conveniently is that it shouldn't be up to the public to guilt trip Canelo into fighting people who he would otherwise avoid. He shouldn't avoid people whatsoever.

Its not about being fair. Its about the best fighting the best. That doesn't just go for Canelo of course but when you're the A-side you always get to pick your opponents. When you're not you almost never do.

Originally Posted by yankees7448:

when Golovkin said " anyone from 154-168 ".....

..... he meant, AT 160...

Comment

funny that the worst shlt-talking spastics emerge after every Canelo fight

Comment

I had better touch on that stupidity while I am here...

the rubbish in bold... is a crutch that was invented by idiot casual fans to justify why their hypejob will not step up

the pac-tards were the first to use it

FACT: every fighter EVER... is 100% responsible/accountable for their opponent selection/resume... and only an utter fool would suggest otherwise

you hear mid-level contenders turning down fights ALL THE TIME, here on this website lol... so yea, that is fkn rubbish

even club fighters turn down fights lol

if there is a human-being somewhere who thinks that any fighter EVER signed away the right to select their own opponents... then you are an absolute excuse-making fool

sometimes, there is an obvious path that a fighter should take... but it is completely incorrect to insinuate that the fighter has no choice

Comment

Working...
                      X