No announcement yet.

Andre ward goes down as the scariest person to ever get in a boxing ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    If that helps you sleep at night knowing you backing the biggest biiiitch in boxing history I guess, real niiqgas ain't worried about another mans pockets.
    I'm not a fan, I just think it's funny you saying a elite level boxer is scared, like you wouldn't get put in a stretcher if you were in with the guys he's been in with. I don't back Andre Ward, but I respect him. And I'm not worried about his pockets, I'm just making sure you know he got paid more in one fight than most ppl will make in a lifetime. That's pretty good for a scared guy. Oh and he's not lost a fight since he was 12 years old. Im sure that makes him a b*tch.

Comment

Originally posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
      I'm not a fan, I just think it's funny you saying a elite level boxer is scared, like you wouldn't get put in a stretcher if you were in with the guys he's been in with. I don't back Andre Ward, but I respect him. And I'm not worried about his pockets, I'm just making sure you know he got paid more in one fight than most ppl will make in a lifetime. That's pretty good for a scared guy. Oh and he's not lost a fight since he was 12 years old. Im sure that makes him a b*tch.

Don't project yourself on me I was face to face with the coWARD and he didn't want none and oh he lost last November you dee riding haaaard and have the audacity to say you're not a fan

Comment

Don't project yourself on me I was face to face with the coWARD and he didn't want none and oh he lost last November you dee riding haaaard and have the audacity to say you're not a fan
        Just checked his boxrec. Yup, 32-0. Sure didn't lose in November. Are you sure it wasn't drake you were face to face with? Your story would be more believable in that case.

Comment

ward couldnt have been less fan friendly if he tried. i dont know how he has any 'fans'. maybe people just attached themselves to him cause he was winning and it was something to brag about?

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            Yea and you even scared him and told him to square up in roaches gym! What a coward

Comment

Originally posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
              Just checked his boxrec. Yup, 32-0. Sure didn't lose in November. Are you sure it wasn't drake you were face to face with? Your story would be more believable in that case.
              Might as well check Tim bradleys record and believe he beat pacquaio while you're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                ward couldnt have been less fan friendly if he tried. i dont know how he has any 'fans'. maybe people just attached themselves to him cause he was winning and it was something to brag about?
                He has the agenda crew Larry, mirko, griff, Robbie, etc bunch of clowns as fans

Comment

He has the agenda crew Larry, mirko, griff, Robbie, etc bunch of clowns as fans
                  what a coincidence they are the same people who think canelo won last weekend

Comment

Andre Ward just blatantly duck Adonis Stevenson by retiring, he scattered the belts instead of trying to become Undisputed. Fans just can't realise, it's the most cowardise move we attend in boxing, straight from the #1 P4P.
                    Look, patriotism is good, but when the facts are flagrant, we best keep silent than to show our credulity.
                    Ward dropped everyone by spinning fans in circles, with his stories of Bellew Joshua but never Stevenson...
                    It's a duck move, it's a P4P duck...

Comment

some guys in boxing get a lucky break here and there for sure but ward is the first person i've ever seen get a break nonstop for his entire career from the ams to retirement. from his olympic debacle where he held the entire fight, to the kessler debacle, to the kovalev debacles. the only fights he ever fought fair in were against bums like paul smith. it was like the more he cheated the farther he went so he just kept doing it and at no point did anyone stop him. they kept enabling him along the way. a perfect example of how boxing is broken. they let the cheating go on for short term gain but long term damage.
                      Last edited by daggum; 09-21-2017, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X