Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG ''..NEXT Round Is Finished...Ward Looked Good'' DAYUMMM!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
    They don't really think he was gonna win. What they ARE doing is creating excuses so that they don't 1. Have to admit he was out classed and beaten up 2. Have to give Andre Ward the credit he is due.
    Which is why i laugh in the end because how can a guy with the moniker Krusher, be so readily adamant to look for help? Its very telling.

Comment

"The ref should have given Kovalev a break" ��.

Comment

Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
        I just wish when Andre caught him with the 2 early body shots he didn't let up because he gave Kovalev a break as he looked at Weeks. He should have just teed off on Kovalevs head.

After this shot.

Beautiful photo. Clearly on the beltline.

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post
          Which is why i laugh in the end because how can a guy with the moniker Krusher, be so readily adamant to look for help? Its very telling.
          A great question.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            He said the stoppage was early. Either give a break our give knockdown count.

He said MAYBE. Then he said this is boxing, any second can change the fight.

Maybe we would have gotten a second/third knockdown. But since it was the worst stoppage imaginable for this fight, we would never know.

Ward did look good in that last minute, but anything can happen and we will never know. Could he have put Kovalev down, or at least make him take a knee? Ward was very tired as well so if they got that minute break between rounds, recompose themselves, what would have happened then?

The fight was ruined by that stoppage, and we got nothing concrete, just a bunch of MAYBEs never actually materializing.
            Lmao....Told you Ward would win. Just get over it & give respect where its due.

Comment

Working...
            X