No announcement yet.

Man defends the honor of his wife.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
    It's a reilgious reason why they cover up, our religion doesn't require us to wear hats, I'm a Mormon and my wife's Muslim and she's never ever took off her scarf/hijab in public, and I would probably beat the **** out of the airport security as well
    why not ? anyone can claim religion and try to get out of obeying some rules. whats the punishment of taking it off (i assume they take it off if they ever wash their hair) ?

know the laws of the country youre visiting or your trip might be delayed.

Comment

Damn!!! Imagine if they would've put hands on his prized goat

Comment

as we all can see, fighting/resisting is the answer !

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          Damn!!! Imagine if they would've put hands on his prized goat
          prized goat has a private jet.

Comment

see this is what happens when you put white poeple in these type of jobs these fools be shook of black people and that shookness manifest itself into some racial shit.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
              poor job by the securities. why the need to tase her?? doesn't look like she doing anything dangerous.

this is what i'm talking about last year. i dont agree with many BLM and SJW argument but 1 thing i agree with them is in the U.S Police and security worker seem to change their gear when confronting Black people or dark colored minority
              Do you think it might have something to do with their extraordinary dis proportioned amount of crime that they commit?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                Do you think it might have something to do with their extraordinary dis proportioned amount of crime that they commit?
                But they are not guilty are they?

I assume you white.

Do u know how many white priests abuse boys.

Shall we register you to the sex offenders list?

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  why not ? anyone can claim religion and try to get out of obeying some rules. whats the punishment of taking it off (i assume they take it off if they ever wash their hair) ?

know the laws of the country youre visiting or your trip might be delayed.
                  at home they take it off lol

Comment

Refusing to respect the laws of the country they are in. Getting wildly violent in response. Causing needless trouble through arrogance.

The anti-immigration crowd just got their new favourite video. Trump just got some new supporters.

Comment

Do they have the full video like right before she got tazed?

Comment

Working...
                      X