No announcement yet.

Garcia will carry Salka

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Garica might as well blow him out in under three rounds honestly. If Salsa is still hanging around by the 6th round it will look pretty bad. Salsa should just go into full survival mode and try to make it to the final bell to make Danny look bad.
    read garcia is going to try to blow him out early because salka is below his level.

Comment

lol, excuses piling for why he won't blow out Salka already

Comment

I don't know, I think he should just blow Salka out and move on as quickly as possible. The Garcias hopefully realize this, too.

What's worse, having people's opinions that this was a mismatch proved correct or having Salka do better than expected and coming out of the fight looking even worse?

Comment

Originally posted by titan m View Post
          He looks bad if he ends it quick and he looks bad if it lasts some rounds as well, terrible fight to take, its a no win situation for Garcia.
          I hope he and his dad realized what type of situation they put themselves in

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
            read garcia is going to try to blow him out early because salka is below his level.
            i wonder if the peanut gallery is going to now put garcia down for blowing away salka early

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
              i wonder if the peanut gallery is going to now put garcia down for blowing away salka early
              He didn't even have the decency to go easy on this dude. He was trying to rip his head off.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                He didn't even have the decency to go easy on this dude. He was trying to rip his head off.
                are you nuts.
                garcia would of had more people put him down if he carried green salsa.

Comment

That fight should never have happened

And for those saying "salka got a payday" salka himself he was expecting to get a lw title shot at Figueroa not vs the 140 belt holder and then it gets moved to a catchweight

And TS was right, salka got carried for one round then Garcia realised salka wasn't that fast at this weight and obviously his knockout percentage indicates he doesn't have much power

And what made it worse is salka actually came to win , he got up twice and believe me he would have kept getting up .
                  Last edited by jas; 08-11-2014, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X