Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the more entertaining, fan-friendly style: Andre Ward or Gennady Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS
    Jloro, ShoulderRoll

now i know who to NEVER take seriously.........
    Join the club

Comment

the mere mention of the name ward makes me want to take a siesta. borrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggg ggggggggg

Comment

Golovkin, and it shows in the TV ratings seeing as how Golovkin continues to surpass Andre Bored in viewership. Ward is considered p4p #2 by many and people still don't care about him. Maybe Ward should try a little harder to stop cheating so much in his fights and fight a little more fan friendly.

Comment

LOL at how bad Ward is getting owned. **** that octopus.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
            Andre Ward has said "We're being force fed that Golovkin is a star".

So I ask you all: who is the more exciting boxer, Ward or Golovkin?
            Even GGG's interviews are more entertaining than ward's fights

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
              GGG, and it ain't even close.

Ward clinches too much.

Agree 100% with this!!!

Comment

you serious?

I respect Ward as a boxer I think he's one of the best right now but watching 4 rounds into his fight with rodriguez and I was looking for the remote.

Comment

easiest question all day

Comment

Gun to my head, if I had to choose to pay $70 for one of their last fight without knowing how the fights would turn out, 10 out of 10 times i'd go with Ward-Rodriguez over GGG-Adama. And if I had to choose to pay for their last 5 fights, i'd much rather watch Ward vs Rodriguez, Dawson, Froch, Abraham and Bika over GGG vs Adama, Stevens, Macklin, Ishida, Rosado.

I genuinely enjoyed Andre Ward's last 5 fights. And I say that in all honesty. Andre Ward has been a joy to watch in his last 5 fights, there was nothing boring in any of the fights. He is an entertaining boxer to watch. The beauty of it all is that Ward did it against top notch opposition, barring a weight drained Dawson, who he handled like a #2 P4P fighter should handle a weight drained fighter, TKO'ing him.

There's nothing entertaining about a good fighter beating up on tomato cans and fighters with 6, 10, losses and low or no ranking in the weight class, or coming up in weight class.

Comment

That Ward comment reeked of sheer jealousy. GGG is actually winning fans the old-fashioned way, by kicking ass and fighting constantly anywhere in the world.

Comment

Working...
                      X