No announcement yet.

Poll: Dumbest beliefs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Oh ok, but you do believe in an afterlife though right? So that would take a soul, which is just a nice word for ghost or spirit.
    I don't know man, nobody knows til they go, I don't see a point worrying about something you can't change. I have a hard enough time understanding life than to waste any energy on thinking about what comes after.

It's just that everytime I've ever heard a ghost story, it turned out to be untrue. I've investigated more than a few ghost sites and didn't feel a damn thing lol, only the people that watch too many scary movies "feel" or "see" something.

Comment

I personally think it's astrology. It's absurd once you understand the stars position, how they have changed throughout the years and how the calculations where screwed up to begin with. Yet people live their lives by it everyday.

Comment

It's astrology for me.........Fuck Zodiac and those Gemini/Leo ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
          I don't know man, nobody knows til they go, I don't see a point worrying about something you can't change. I have a hard enough time understanding life than to waste any energy on thinking about what comes after.

It's just that everytime I've ever heard a ghost story, it turned out to be untrue. I've investigated more than a few ghost sites and didn't feel a damn thing lol, only the people that watch too many scary movies "feel" or "see" something.

true......

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
              Oh no he didnt

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Aren't you an avid Christian? If you don't believe in ghosts and spirits, then that is a big contradiction with Christianity.

petty, and frankly childish rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  It's astrology for me.........Fuck Zodiac and those Gemini/Leo ****!
                  Why'd you have to mention Leo, you ****?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    petty, and frankly childish rhetoric.
                    Tell me how that is? If you believe in Christianity, then you have a core belief in the afterlife. That means a core belief in a spirit/soul/ghost...whatever you want to call it.

Not petty at all, just putting the pieces together.

Comment

I love the fact, ****, is not filtered out. I think I'll use it a lot more then other swear words. I hate having to type **** or ****!

Comment

Working...
                      X