Danny Garcia fans: his best win is A Mere Con

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    **** off ****.
    no need to get upset, my boob of a friend.

i make it a general habit to avoid those of your threads which are provocatively titled. occasionally, if in doubt, i hover my cursor over the title and read the first few lines so as to glean the gist, thusly:

i felt compelled, in this instance, to let you know that your trolling badly lacks charm, wit and originality. we do have some talented, clever, worthwhile trolls who provide genuine laughs and add some needed character to the forum, even on occasions when their views may be quite wrongheaded (see daggum, for instance). you are not one of them. you are devoid of talent in this area. i don't point this out to be mean, but rather to inform you that you are misapplying yourself as a poster and have been doing so for over three years.

pardon me, btw. i forgot to add 'derivative' to 'uninventive' and 'tedious'.

Comment

• lol he called you a boob

Comment

• Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
        no need to get upset, my boob of a friend.

i make it a general habit to avoid those of your threads which are provocatively titled. occasionally, if in doubt, i hover my cursor over the title and read the first few lines so as to glean the gist, thusly:

i felt compelled, in this instance, to let you know that your trolling badly lacks charm, wit and originality. we do have some talented, clever, worthwhile trolls who provide genuine laughs and add some needed character to the forum, even on occasions when their views may be quite wrongheaded (see daggum, for instance). you are not one of them. you are devoid of talent in this area. i don't point this out to be mean, but rather to inform you that you are misapplying yourself as a poster and have been doing so for over three years.

pardon me, btw. i forgot to add 'derivative' to 'uninventive' and 'tedious'.
        piss off dickhead, "over the years", join date Dec 2012, what your other handle get banned for?

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
          lol he called you a boob
          **** is this guy?

Been here 4 years, get on with everyone on this site who matters, but every once in a while some new Alt who probably got banned for being a **** decides to try and take me on, before getting banned again in a week or so.

**** off noobs, nobody gives a **** what you think, if you don't care for my ****, stay the hell out of my threads, permanently.

Comment

piss off dickhead, "over the years", join date Dec 2012, what your other handle get banned for?
            i sense that you are disturbed at having someone point out that your threads generally leave a lot to be desired. it's really not my fault, though, i'm just the observer. only you have the power to reform yourself. until then, you're just a portly fellow making unfunny troll threads on a boxing forum. i'll be rooting for you, mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
              i sense that you are disturbed at having someone point out that your threads generally leave a lot to be desired. it's really not my fault, though, i'm just the observer. only you have the power to reform yourself. until then, you're just a portly fellow making unfunny troll threads on a boxing forum. i'll be rooting for you, mate.
              yup, cracking stuff mate, nice one.

Comment

• haha

zab beat matthyse, khan TKO zab and danny KO khan...

thats all u need to no haters.

hating on another means grind is just sad...

Comment

yup, cracking stuff mate, nice one.
                  i'm glad that you came around to the honest concern in my words. when you posted this,

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  **** is this guy?

Been here 4 years, get on with everyone on this site who matters, but every once in a while some new Alt who probably got banned for being a **** decides to try and take me on, before getting banned again in a week or so.

**** off noobs, nobody gives a **** what you think, if you don't care for my ****, stay the hell out of my threads, permanently.
                  i was worried that you had perhaps lost your mind.

i look forward to seeing the new you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    What conspiracy?...And Garcia isnt overrated like Crazy? lets get real here
                    BS homie.... Garcia has been a receiving so much hate around these boards.. Its crazy. I understand his pop is a nut case and I think big part of the hate comes from that but people like TS take it to another level... I don't post much but I do read a lot of the BS on this board. People like yourself try so hard to discredit garcia. At least we do know when people start hating, he must be doing something right.

I think Lucas is a good fighter and i give him credit but now that's a fighter that is getting severely overrated . If he is such a animal like u people make him out to be why did he struggle with Devon and zab?

Comment

• Originally posted by FaustoGeraci
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by FaustoGeraci

Yes, Garcia's best win was a vicious beat down and stoppage of the #1 140lbs boxer in the world, inside 4 rounds.

Garcia is a much better boxer than Matthyse with better timing and fundamentals. I think his chin holds up and he cements himself as the best in the world at 140.
                      What? Better fundamentals?

Folks this is what we call dickriding at its finest. Have you seen Garcia throw a punch dude?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X