No announcement yet.

Odlanier Solis vs. Vitali Klitschko: Official Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    I think Solis will go the distance and Vitali will win on points.

I also think Solis will surprise many and put up a good fight, probably the toughest fight for Vitali in years.

I just don't think Solis has the PRO experience to handle someone like Vitali though, it's too much. Plus his weight is far more than ideal. He needs to lose 20+ pounds.
    I also think Odlanier will go the distance, with Klitschko winning on points. As I agreed with another poster, Solis will probably look to hang on after he feels the pain.

Like you say, Vitali is too much for Solis to handle this early in his pro career. Whatever anyone may say about the elder Klitschko, he's a big step up from nearly every heavyweight in the division today.

Once again, as you point out (with everyone else, including me), Odlanier needs to shed significant blubber. It is precisely for this reason that I don't think Solis will put up a good fight. Surviving doesn't qualify as "good." If my fellow Cubano were as serious about his career as the Klitschko brothers, he'd have a very real shot at the belt. As it is, he's just going to get handled by a man who takes his craft seriously. It's only just.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      Solis worked out at my gym about a year back and when he hit the mitts with just a job, it sounded like a firecracker going off. Dude has some serious power.
      I believe Solis has at least good heavyweight power. He also has exceptionally fast hands. Taken alone, these qualities are far less valuable than they become when combined.

Did anything else impress you about Odlanier? Did you see anything that made you skeptical about him as a fighter?

Comment

Vitali crushes fatasses for teh lulz. If Solis doesn't lose some 35 pounds he's gonna get Kirk Johnson-ed.

I have no respect for athletes who don't bother to actually be one.
        Last edited by Faerun; 01-12-2011, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Call me crazy but I think Solis will actually cause an upset and beat Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            Call me crazy but I think Solis will actually cause an upset and beat Vitali.
            oh I see youre from Amsterdam

Comment

Originally posted by madamfackah View Post
              oh I see youre from Amsterdam

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                *some unfunny pics from wazaa
                I swear Ill visit you there when I decide to make a trip upthere.

dont say no homey

Comment

Lol at only 4 people picking solis 2 win.

Comment

Solis is an embarrassment, I cant stand at looking at his body considering his talent. I'd rather see Adamek against Vit.

Comment

Originally posted by -Tunney-
                      Odlanier's promoter Ahmet Oner has been shooting off his mouth, calling Vitali overrated.

Vitali will turn 40 in July, while Solis is in his prime at age 30.

On March 19, we'll see who the overrated one is.
                      his prime was in the ams.

Comment

Working...
                      X