Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Budden from a skill stand point is the best rapper alive(IM talking RIGHT NOW)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's the opposite of Young Jeezy.

Jeezy - skilled musically, **** lyrically.

Budden - skilled lyrically, **** musically.

Comment

thats because hes not a major. Rappers on majors get better beats than rappers on independent labels.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
        thats because hes not a major. Rappers on majors get better beats than rappers on independent labels.
        While there is some truth to that, some independent rappers get some HARD beats.

Look at Lil Boosie for example.

Alot of times, it's just the artist has a natural ear for beats.

Comment

I know you guys aren't gonna agree with me but Lloyd Banks is far better then Joe Budden as an all around Rapper, he can make music on the radio, he had one great album, he is lyrically great, an amazing flow and has about 4 amazing mixtapes. If you guys need me to put some vids up to prove it I can.

Comment

Originally posted by ARCHAIC View Post
            While there is some truth to that, some independent rappers get some HARD beats.

Look at Lil Boosie for example.

Alot of times, it's just the artist has a natural ear for beats.
            personally i just dont think that budden puts enough weight on the importance of beats

Comment

Black Thought is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                your opinion in hip hop means 0 when you come in here like a 13 yr old kid and talk about swag

as far as right now i gotta put him top 3
                hahaha! you dismiss MCs and call them nerds with no hesitation, you are as mature as the 13 year old kid, you diss rappers due to their gangster style, yet you praise other rappers with gangster style, ha! you contradict yourself all the time why would your opinion have more value than the 13 yr old kid?

Comment

Originally posted by ~Riley~ View Post
                  wait, isn't Rick Ross you're favorite rapper? ha!

Comment

When people use swag nowadays i think it can be translated into mic presence/charisma.

Anywaaaaaays, as I stated before Black Thought and Elzhi IMO are the best techinica in terms of skilll, EMCEES out today.

Comment

Wayne is a better all around rapper then joe budden lol. Hell, even lupe is

Comment

Working...
                      X