DLC Boxer Pack Gets Price Change

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] DLC Boxer Pack Gets Price Change

UPDATE - August 17th, 2009: Pricing Change

After further review and taking into account feedback from our community, the team has decided to release the upcoming Champions Pack for only 480 Microsoft points for XBOX LIVE gamers and $5.99 for PlayStation Network gamers. The pack will be made available for XBOX LIVE Gold subscribers on August 20th while Silver and PSN gamers will see the pack on August 27th.

Original entry

Electronic Arts revealed that its first downloadable boxer pack for Fight Night Round 4 will be available in late August on XBOX LIVE and the Playstation Network for 800 Microsoft points and $9.99, respectively. The downloadable boxer pack will include Oscar De La Hoya, Vitali Klitschko, Wladimir Klitschko, and alternate versions of George Foreman and James Toney. Named the Game Critic Awards “Best Sports Game of E3 2009”, Fight Night Round 4 has been winning over reviewers and fans since its release on June 23rd.

In addition to the boxer pack, EA SPORTS™ will also be releasing a free downloadable game update at the end of August. The free update will include additional trunks, gloves and shorts, as well as a free button control scheme that will allow gamers to use face buttons on the Xbox 360 and PS3 game controllers to throw punches, hooks, uppercuts and haymakers. A new demo featuring the button controls will also be available on XBOX LIVE and the Playstation Network by early September. The 12 round demo will feature Mike Tyson and Muhammad Ali as playable boxers.

"We are extremely excited to be able to add Oscar and the Klitschko brothers as part of our roster," said executive producer, Dean Richards. "As three of the most globally recognized names in the sport, they are an important addition to the Fight Night Round 4 lineup."
    http://blog.fightnight.easports.com/...oxer-pack.aspx

From 800 points to 480! Not bad at all!

thats more like it....im definatly buying at that price....

Comment

Perfect.. An update and a demo to try it out.. I haven't got the game yet either.. I'm planning on getting it soon tho.

Comment

Good stuff, i'll go get a point card tommorow.

Comment

Buying this.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 3.0 View Post
            http://blog.fightnight.easports.com/...oxer-pack.aspx

From 800 points to 480! Not bad at all!
            Dang, you fast EA just emailed me 15 minutes ago. This was one of the last site I came to...lol!

Comment

Originally posted by POETICDRINK2U View Post
              Dang, you fast EA just emailed me 15 minutes ago. This was one of the last site I came to...lol!
              lol. It says is coming august 20 but I saw in the forums that is not coming august 20 but on august 27.

Can you confirm that?

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 3.0 View Post
                lol. It says is coming august 20 but I saw in the forums that is not coming august 20 but on august 27.

Can you confirm that?
                It's confirmed.....The pack will be made available for XBOX LIVE Gold subscribers on August 20th while Silver and PSN gamers will see the pack on August 27th.

Comment

Originally posted by POETICDRINK2U View Post
                  It's confirmed.....The pack will be made available for XBOX LIVE Gold subscribers on August 20th while Silver and PSN gamers will see the pack on August 27th.
                  This is what I saw in the Fight Night Round 4 Forum

From sk88z

Guys, due to the price change however, the dates have been pushed back another week. Don't ask me why...3rd party mumbo-jumbo

XBL Gold - Aug 27
                  XBL Silver & PSN - Sept 3
                  http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/285030.page

Not sure if that is what the TS was talking about.
                  Last edited by Mayweather Sr; 08-18-2009, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Nice Price.. I will be buying

Comment

Working...
                    X