Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Camp Believe 'Dark Forces' Are Root Cause of Parker Scores

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Shades of Ali'........where do they dream this shyte up from ......it's almost Amir Khan like. Again totally deluded.

Comment

Originally posted by wanderer21 View Post
      The only dark forces going on was at the after party https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-...-joseph-parker
      Ok wait a minute, this is an after party after a "world championship" fight and all I see are half naked guys flexing?

Yeah this gets put in the "suspect" file for sure.

Comment

I'm going to assume this was a racist statement by Team Fury just to amuse myself.

Comment

Dark forces were at work giving Fury a title shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Kungfu Panda View Post
            It's rumoured that two of the judges were suffering from 'Byrd' flu!
            That's gold hahahaha!

Comment

Hennesey is on drugs,cant be any other reasonable explantion for the total rubbish he's talking.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                Dark forces were at work giving Fury a title shot!
                Lol that is awesome! Good call!

Comment

All I can say is sour grapes by Fury's team, Fury b**ched out of the fight in Parkers home town. Then, Parker goes on the road to defend in Fury's backyard and grinds out from what I have heard a well deserved win. Never heard of an 'out of town decision' lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
                    Ok wait a minute, this is an after party after a "world championship" fight and all I see are half naked guys flexing?

Yeah this gets put in the "suspect" file for sure.
                    Lol c'mon dude they got their tops off to the traditional New Zealand war dance, clearly they are on the sauce and having some fun!

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                      I had Fury winning 115-113 but i was tired & watched it on my iphone so i need to rewatch it but this dark force crap is ridiculous... A half empty arena & weak ticket sales is something he should be a little more concerned about. How much money did he lose? Even Peter Fury said Hughie needed to do more...
                      Hopefully they lost enough to prevent Hughie and his horrible tap and run style from ever returning to the ring. And hopefully this will also bankrupt Mick Hennassy who is responsible for this circus act of a promotion.

Ironically there was a sold out stadium in NZ, waiting for Fury if he bothered to show up last April.

These Gypsey muppets have the cheek to call Duco unprofessional and then put on this circus act in an empty stadium.

DUCO will be laughing all the way to the bank, with their record fight purse and their Pay per view sales from NZ and Australian market.

Comment

Working...
                      X