Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING | Daniel Cormier is once Again the UFC Light Heavyweight Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel so bad for DC, but he's always going to have that cloud over him now because Jones is so much better then him, albeit shady.

Comment

I still say Jones should go the WWE route because his MMA career is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
        I feel so bad for DC, but he's always going to have that cloud over him now because Jones is so much better then him, albeit shady.
        As did Karpov, until he beat everyone else out there. So his only choices are to do that at light heavy or go back to heavy and win the title there.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          As did Karpov, until he beat everyone else out there. So his only choices are to do that at light heavy or go back to heavy and win the title there.
          Never thought in my mind I'd be comparing Jon Jones to Kasparov good analogy though my friend! I'd watch the **** outta DC vs Stipe.

Comment

Me neither. It's kind of like if someone retires as champ too. Like when Floyd Patterson became heavyweight champ after Marciano retired. Or Stiverne claiming the WBC belt after Vitali's retirement.

Comment

Jones is the Lance Armstrong of MMA athletes

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                Never thought in my mind I'd be comparing Jon Jones to Kasparov good analogy though my friend! I'd watch the **** outta DC vs Stipe.
                No Garry Kasparov came later. But, coincidentally, he DID win the title from Anatoly Karpov in 1985: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garry_...World_Champion

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  Jones is the Lance Armstrong of MMA athletes
                  Yep, or like Ben Johnson in the 1988 Summer Olympics, who got stripped of his 100 meter gold medal, which was then awarded to Carl Lewis.

Comment

Working...
                  X