Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTENTION! The Chicago Bears getting ready to maul the Cowardly Lions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe that after all this time Tua can still get ppl to bite.

I thought it's common knowledge in the Lounge that him and jreck are just screwing around.

Comment

• Tua is the master at that. I think he even got Reed on the line the other day.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        The mighty and great Chicago Bears return to Monday night football to spank the overhyped, overrated, over-cowardly Lions.

With awesome offensive line protection, Jay Cutler will sling numerous touchdown bullets, while Matt Forte runs wild. The Defense will maim poor Matt Stafford like last year, and our d will defend Calvin Johnson by denying him another td catch.

The lions roar will then only be a soft meow.

Fearless Prediction

BEARS 41
        LIONS 10... (in garbage time).
        You were saying?

Comment

• Well this went well.

Comment

• OH how I laughed when I read the title and the opening post.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              That scene was the inspiration for the prolific poster "Squeal Piggy."...

As to the thread question: Are these Lions for real? I watched them comeback and beat the Cowboys a week ago but haven't seen any other games. Are they a good football team or have they just been playing ****ty teams?...
              Their running game is weak, and I'm sure teams will figure out how to play their one working demension. I don't think their D will keep them rolling.
              That being said it is awesome to see them finally win though. The Lions and the Bills both, I enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
              X