Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion

Old 05-22-2020, 01:16 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6249 Post(s)
Boxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,801.34
Total Points: 130,819.56
Cheers brother! - Redd Foxx No Message - DionysusX Good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Good threads lately. - GhostofDempsey 
Default UFC legend Ken Shamrock interested in fighting Mike Tyson

These are the kinda fights Tyson needs to take. To make it a lil more interesting, x5 2min Bareknuckle rounds.

UFC legend Ken Shamrock is interested in a fight with Mike Tyson, who recently announced plans to end his retirement.

During an interview with Fight Network, Shamrock was asked if Tysonís comeback plans have inspired him to return to competition. He responded by saying that heís always interested in fighting, and ended up opening the door to a fight with Tyson himself.

ďIím always hungry to fight,Ē Shamrock said. ďThatís in my DNA. I love doing it, Iíve always loved doing it. At the same time Iíve also got to be smart too, and understand that it has to be something that makes sense if Iím going to get in the ring. Iím not going to fight some 27-year-old in his prime. It would be ridiculous for me to do that.

ďBut if something made sense, I would do it,Ē Shamrock added. ďI love competing. Iíve always loved competing. Someone like Mike Tyson would be a perfect fight for me, because itís something I love doing. I love competing and I love competing against the best, so itíd be a perfect scenario for me.Ē

Ken Shamrock, who is now 56 years old, last fought in 2016, when he was defeated by fellow UFC Hall of Famer Royce Gracie in the Bellator cage. In his next most recent fight, he came up short against the late Kimbo Slice.

Mike Tyson, on the other hand, has not fought since 2005, when he was defeated by Kevin McBride in what was expected to be the final fight of his career. Despite his prolonged absence and his age, heís already received offers from several parties interested in promoting his comeback, such as upstart bare-knuckle promotion BKFC.

Would you be interested in a fight between the combat sports legends Mike Tyson and Ken Shamrock?

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Boxfan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 04:00 PM #2
Contender

Quoted: 235 Post(s)
Thunderstruck has a reputation beyond reputeThunderstruck has a reputation beyond reputeThunderstruck has a reputation beyond reputeThunderstruck has a reputation beyond reputeThunderstruck has a reputation beyond reputeThunderstruck has a reputation beyond reputeThunderstruck has a reputation beyond reputeThunderstruck has a reputation beyond reputeThunderstruck has a reputation beyond reputeThunderstruck has a reputation beyond reputeThunderstruck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 9,004.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxfan83 View Post
These are the kinda fights Tyson needs to take. To make it a lil more interesting, x5 2min Bareknuckle rounds.

UFC legend Ken Shamrock is interested in a fight with Mike Tyson, who recently announced plans to end his retirement.

During an interview with Fight Network, Shamrock was asked if Tysonís comeback plans have inspired him to return to competition. He responded by saying that heís always interested in fighting, and ended up opening the door to a fight with Tyson himself.

ďIím always hungry to fight,Ē Shamrock said. ďThatís in my DNA. I love doing it, Iíve always loved doing it. At the same time Iíve also got to be smart too, and understand that it has to be something that makes sense if Iím going to get in the ring. Iím not going to fight some 27-year-old in his prime. It would be ridiculous for me to do that.

ďBut if something made sense, I would do it,Ē Shamrock added. ďI love competing. Iíve always loved competing. Someone like Mike Tyson would be a perfect fight for me, because itís something I love doing. I love competing and I love competing against the best, so itíd be a perfect scenario for me.Ē

Ken Shamrock, who is now 56 years old, last fought in 2016, when he was defeated by fellow UFC Hall of Famer Royce Gracie in the Bellator cage. In his next most recent fight, he came up short against the late Kimbo Slice.

Mike Tyson, on the other hand, has not fought since 2005, when he was defeated by Kevin McBride in what was expected to be the final fight of his career. Despite his prolonged absence and his age, heís already received offers from several parties interested in promoting his comeback, such as upstart bare-knuckle promotion BKFC.

Would you be interested in a fight between the combat sports legends Mike Tyson and Ken Shamrock?

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Shamrocks chin is so brittle now it would only take a whiff of Tysonís weed/corona beer breath to knock him out.
Thunderstruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 04:47 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6249 Post(s)
Boxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,801.34
Total Points: 130,819.56
Cheers brother! - Redd Foxx No Message - DionysusX Good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Good threads lately. - GhostofDempsey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderstruck View Post
Shamrocks chin is so brittle now it would only take a whiff of Tysonís weed/corona beer breath to knock him out.
Confidence fight.
Boxfan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 05:18 PM #4
05-

Quoted: 2073 Post(s)
BKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,783.46
Total Points: 38,429.57
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy New Year Bro, All the bet for 2016 - Rocky... Happy 10 years - HughJass Elite Counter-Insurgent - //// No Message - King Krusher 

LOL two of the most embarrassing career endings ever: One got nut shotted by a middle aged grappler and the other so called baddest man on the planet was forced to quit on his stool by a fat drunk irish bum(no offense to fat drunk irish folks).

An even better ending to both would be if these two attention seeking has-beens produce a double ko.
BKM- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 05:47 PM #5
westernchamp

Quoted: 4865 Post(s)
IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,177.24
Total Points: 181,512.39

shamrock will get his axx knocked out cold!!!
IceTrayDaGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 07:10 PM #6
The ugly American

Quoted: 10597 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,071.59
Total Points: 190,720.19
Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor 
Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf 
Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Shamrock is looking for a payday.

Makes sense, since the last time I heard of him, he was doing "d*ck grabbing spots" in pro-wrestling for money.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends