Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many rounds does GGG need to win to get a decision tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just one

The one he KOs Canelo in

Comment

Comment

I think 7 cleanly won rounds wins the fight. Lets not get crazy. But then again cleanly won rounds are exactly what they need to be.

Any close round I think Canelo is maybe 60%-75% more likely to win. So the math says that means he'd need to win 11 of the 12 rounds on most fan scorecards if all 12 rounds were close to win a decision by the judges lol.

I don't suspect THAT many rounds will be close with how big both these guys punch doe so I don't buy the "GGG can't win a decision" bs that too many people are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
          Idk canelo won 1 round vs floyd and got a draw in one scorecard lol
          did he even win 1?

golovkin needs a KO, or a the very minimum 3 KD's.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorak Hunt View Post
            7 on 2 or more judges score cards, just like every other damn fight. Sick of hearing about this ****, stop being negative and get hyped for this ****ing awesome fight man
            He maybe, MAYBE, won 2 rounds against Flroid and he still got the decision on one judge's card.

Comment

I am very certain if GGG wins 13 rounds, he will get a 12 round decision, lol. If he KO's Canelo, he will get a draw but no rematch, lol!

Comment

8 or 9 rounds sounds about right but he's got to win then decisively.

Comment

He won't need one. He will bludgeon Canelo into submission late in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
                    Idk canelo won 1 round vs floyd and got a draw in one scorecard lol
                    why dont they understand this...if it is a close fight even if GGG won 8 rounds clearly out of those 8 they will give him 5 and the rest to canelo...in the end canelo wins a decision

Comment

Working...
                    X