Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Floyd makes McGregor wear 10 oz pillow Gloves. Confirmed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
    u might be right in some cases but horse hair etc but the request of 8oz gloves had to be a bit surprising even for yourself horse hair or not
    Actually, that 8oz gloves was due to Conor exposing Floyd from asking him to wear 10 oz gloves with no mexican horse hair gloves. Since, Conor brought it up and exposed Floyd for making a novice wear non lethal gloves. That prompted Floyd to give in.

That said, I never thought Floyd will give in and give Conor a window of a chance, a punchers chance. I have to give props to Floyd for at least giving Conor the much needed handicap to keep the fight from being overly mismatched.

But, again, Floyd knows he needs to give a little to sucker fans from buying this fight. He knows the betting odds in Vegas will change due to glove size. His decision is all based on how to make more money for him and Vegas. They both know in order to sell this circus show, they need to create an illusion, Conor has at least a punchers chance, and that's what this 8oz gloves brings. Stil, as I said, because of this leeway Floyd gave to Conor. I give him props for this. Now, he opened a small crack at the door. It's now Conor's leprechaun clover luck will play out if he can land that punchers chance.

As SRL mentioned, glove is a factor and changes the dynamics of the match.

SRL: 8 oz gloves is a factor. More speed in smaller gloves.

SRL :Both will benefit from it. 8oz gloves is like punching with your fist.

He also says McGregor can punch.

No doubt about that.

Starts @ 11:05:

Comment

Working...
    X