Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Explain to me how Pacquiao-Horn is worse than Mayweather-McGregor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Who is praising Mayweather for fighting McGreggor?
    Floyd invited Bob Bennett to a special Nicki Minaj lap dance and his glasses cracked on the spot. "I see the light!! This bout is approved!" -Bobby

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      any boxer would fight conor for the money floyds gonna make.. no one is taking seriously except for the casuals that dksab. And thats why its a huge fight. Not like floyd fans on here are hoping it happens are they?

manny is still world champ fighting a complete scrub
      And Floyd is TBE coming back to fight a derp that got OUTBOXED by DIAZ.

SRL came back to fight Hagler ffs. Then Norris.

Imagine Floyd coming back to fight GGG at MW? Unfathomable concept.
      We would all have all the respect in the world for him, win controversially or get KTFO in 1.

Comment

I know which/what circus I'd rather watch.

Comment

As a Pac fan I am not happy about this fight. However, Jeff Horn is ranked #2 by the WBO and the IBF. Part of the blame needs to be placed on sanctioning bodies and their inexplicable rankings. Part of the blame also goes to Arum who is using Manny to help showcase Conlan and other fighters under contract. So long as he fights Khan, Crawford or someone more competitive in November I'll write this one off.

Meanwhile, Floyd is cashing in on a glorified exhibition match for a 50th win against a guy who has never had one professional boxing match. If he wants to fight him for the money grab, no problem, but don't call this a sanctioned fight that goes on record as a 50th win. Get real!

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
            Floyd invited Bob Bennett to a special Nicki Minaj lap dance and his glasses cracked on the spot. "I see the light!! This bout is approved!" -Bobby
            Quite possibly. Or, Floyd may have said, "What would you say if I told you I have a way for you guys to make millions in fees?"
            Bob; "Where do I sign?"

I like how the guy who hasn't even applied for a Nevada boxing license is already getting the green light against the best fighter of the last 10 years. If Floyd were a KO artist, I wonder if they'd be so reckless...

Anyhow, Floyd is a marketing genius and that's the only praise he deserves for this. It's a farce in terms of sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Quite possibly. Or, Floyd may have said, "What would you say if I told you I have a way for you guys to make millions in fees?"
              Bob; "Where do I sign?"

I like how the guy who hasn't even applied for a Nevada boxing license is already getting the green light against the best fighter of the last 10 years. If Floyd were a KO artist, I wonder if they'd be so reckless...

Anyhow, Floyd is a marketing genius and that's the only praise he deserves for this. It's a farce in terms of sport.
              It's Vegas. Even shadows buy PPV!

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                it is not. floyd-mcgregor is a joke
                Stand by for "50-0...TBE"

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  As a Pac fan I am not happy about this fight. However, Jeff Horn is ranked #2 by the WBO and the IBF. Part of the blame needs to be placed on sanctioning bodies and their inexplicable rankings.
                  Yea, at least Horn is a boxer and has achieved some (however moderate) level of success. I think the problem is that Pac was P4P #1 at some point and still has the ability to take great fights. Everyone is pissed because of all the enticing possible matchups Pac could be in before he retires. Fighting Horn pleases nobody. However, it's still got more legitimacy than what Floyd is doing, but I think everyone knows that.

Comment

Explain to me why you're still dick measuring Floyd & Manny sh^t?

Or B+ troll thread. Whichever applies here..its so hard to tell sometimes.

Comment

pac-horn is worse than pac-algieri, that's a fact. and that one was a bad fight

Comment

Working...
                      X