Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you criticize Mayweather if he used manny as a tuneup for a Sergio bout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    Man a shot, slow cotto was landing slow left hands on Floyd, and Floyd outpunched Cotto! There is NO WAY a flat footed Floyd is going to outpunch Pac, nor see his punches coming! Styles make fights, and Floyd has been looking good because his recent opponents are slow enough for him to do his thing! Pac is fast as hell in that last fight, he's gonna bust Floyd up and Floyd may counter, but not hard enough to make Pac stop throwing! He will get outworked, based on that Cotto fight!

Apparently you didnt see his last fight. Pac got KTFO by a lightweight. A 40 year old lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      Apparently you didnt see his last fight. Pac got KTFO by a lightweight. A 40 year old lightweight.
      So you think Floyd will land a KO shot, before Pac does? When Pac throws a thousand power shots, and Floyd throws one or two soft potshots? I actually think Pac would STILL beat that azz.

Comment

I wouldn't mind it, if say, Manny rematched Bradley and beat him.

Comment

Floyd has a big aversion to risk, so neither fight is likely to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by STFU!! View Post
            Anyway, all fighters when they get to a certain point in their career cherry picks. The only people that don't haven't made enough money or big enough name to.
            I don't really believe that. There are many wealthy boxers out there who still take on live threats.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              I know manny just got KTFO, but I'd be completely fine with this as long as the Sergio bout happens after Floyd beats manny. A Lara or Trout match after the tuneup would be acceptable too.

This is a trick question!

Floyd would never fight Sergio.

Comment

Mayweather will never fight Pacquiao. He never wanted to fight him and will not fight him ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosenlicht View Post
                  Mayweather will never fight Pacquiao. He never wanted to fight him and will not fight him ever.
                  I said exactly the same thing.

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                  I don't think he will ever fight Pacquiao. Ever. It is what it is.
                  People need to stop mentioning this fight. It would have happened a long time ago if Mayweather wanted it. He's scared of Pac. It is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                  X